Author Topic: TRUMP FLOATS ELECTION DELAY  (Read 22728 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: TRUMP FLOATS ELECTION DELAY
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2020, 03:59:26 pm »
Actually I find it quite funny.  He's a master at getting under the Dems skin.  He's doing this tongue in cheek....lighten up people!

He threw chum in the water and the rubes bit. He never said he could unilaterally delay the election; it takes congressional action to change federal law.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2020, 04:07:52 pm »
He threw chum in the water and the rubes bit. He never said he could unilaterally delay the election; it takes congressional action to change federal law.

Libtards have been screaming forever that Trump would do exactly this.  You might call it chum, but I call it ammo and faux-crediblty to their claims. You really think this Tweet is going to help nail down undecided voters?

98% of the voting masses are unaware of the need for congressional action.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 04:08:41 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2020, 04:09:34 pm »
Libtards have been screaming forever that Trump would do exactly this.  You might call it chum, but I call it ammo and faux-crediblty to their claims. You really think this Tweet is going to help nail down undecided voters?

Bingo.

• Technical
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2020, 04:10:04 pm »
Actually I find it quite funny.  He's a master at getting under the Dems skin.  He's doing this tongue in cheek....lighten up people!

Great... but that won't win elections.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2020, 04:23:42 pm »

So it wasn’t chum. Let’s call it a hand grenade thrown into the room—with the door slammed shut behind it.

Either way, voters are confronted now with having to do something about the attempt to steal the election via the mail in voting scam pushed by democrats.

Vote once by mail, then again in person—without any mechanism in place for cross checking. Nothing could possibly go wrong with that.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2020, 04:32:59 pm »
This is a deliberate act to just drive the press nutz. I have no idea what the intent is behind the curtain.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2020, 04:34:38 pm »
So it wasn’t chum. Let’s call it a hand grenade thrown into the room—with the door slammed shut behind it.

Either way, voters are confronted now with having to do something about the attempt to steal the election via the mail in voting scam pushed by democrats.

Vote once by mail, then again in person—without any mechanism in place for cross checking. Nothing could possibly go wrong with that.  *****rollingeyes*****

Sure, but if there was such iron clad evidence, wouldn't DJT have already alerted the FEC, and gotten law enforcement involved at the appropriate levels?  None the less, wouldn't forceful action against this fraud  to be a more prudent approach than a "hand grenade" Tweet?

Optics are terrible on this one.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2020, 04:35:49 pm »
This is a deliberate act to just drive the press nutz. I have no idea what the intent is behind the curtain.

You are probably right, but there are certain lines that shouldn't be crossed.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2020, 04:39:48 pm »
You are probably right, but there are certain lines that shouldn't be crossed.
Is that one of those lines like it is illegal to burn and pillage you cities and towns?
Or maybe the it is illegal to enter the country without permission?
You are placing to much faith in the wrong people..

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2020, 04:42:29 pm »
Is that one of those lines like it is illegal to burn and pillage you cities and towns?
Or maybe the it is illegal to enter the country without permission?
You are placing to much faith in the wrong people..

Hijack of topic and content duely noted.   :cool:

Offline AL

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2020, 05:00:11 pm »
Its not only mail in vote fraud, I'll bet there is going to be massive intentional vote count errors, lost ballots, and every conceivable method of cheating the Marxist's can conjure up.  You can bet that the terrorist BLM and Antifa will be doing their paid-for dirty deeds as well.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2020, 05:01:58 pm »

To distract. Like always.
Gotta do something.

Can't have all those two-term presidents today in the same place acting all presidential, drawing attention, and driving the narrative.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Online mountaineer

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2020, 05:22:27 pm »
Some think it was masterful trolling on his part. I don't know. I'm more of the "Please don't tweet your every thought" persuasion, but  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2020, 05:28:35 pm »
Some think it was masterful trolling on his part. I don't know. I'm more of the "Please don't tweet your every thought" persuasion, but  :shrug:

Some of them are masterful.  Getting you enemies to start mouth frothing just kills their ability to reason. 

OTOH, proposing a first ever POTUS election postponement just isn't productive on any level.

• Technical
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2020, 05:41:17 pm »
Some of them are masterful.  Getting you enemies to start mouth frothing just kills their ability to reason. 

OTOH, proposing a first ever POTUS election postponement just isn't productive on any level.

Yep.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2020, 05:56:16 pm »
John Steigerwald  @Steigerworld
President Trump’s tweet about mail in voting and postponing the election is dumb. Except that it has everybody in the media talking about mail in voting, which is the exact reason for the  “dumb” Tweet which actually isn’t dumb at all.
11:34 AM · Jul 30, 2020

Again, I say  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Absalom

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2020, 06:38:11 pm »
You'll just love Biden then....
------------------------
I loathe all politicians. All!!!!!

Online libertybele

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2020, 06:40:20 pm »
I read several articles on this issue and all the articles state that Trump made a "suggestion" to delay the election. He didn't say that he was going to do it, he didn't say that he had the authority to delay the election he made a "suggestion".  Everyone is up in arms over nothing.  He is absolutely correct about the strong possibility of voter fraud and delaying the election till it is deemed "safe" to vote in person might be a good idea. 

The DEMS are never going to let that happen; this is their golden opportunity to steal the election.  They are also never going to admit until the election is over and they claim victory that the virus is under control and it is now 'safe' to venture out into public and resume some sort of normalcy.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2020, 07:40:53 pm »
Here is a series of tweets from POTUS on voter fraud:

Good video:  pointing-down

Pinned Tweet
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Check out this Mail-In Voting experiment by a local news station!

Video:   

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1288616496638255105

7:24 PM · Jul 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

New York Mail-In voting is in a disastrous state of condition. Votes from many weeks ago are missing - a total mess. They have no idea what is going on. Rigged Election. I told you so. Same thing would happen, but on massive scale, with USA. Fake News refuses to report!

6:28 PM · Jul 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1288602262567153664

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Mail-In Voting is already proving to be a catastrophic disaster. Even testing areas are way off. The Dems talk of foreign influence in voting, but they know that Mail-In Voting is an easy way for foreign countries to enter the race. Even beyond that, there’s no accurate count!

8:10 AM · Jul 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1288809157722877952

« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 07:44:17 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2020, 07:42:26 pm »
The "question" tweet ...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???

8:46 AM · Jul 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1288818160389558273

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2020, 07:46:55 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2020, 07:50:31 pm »
The "question" tweet ...
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???

8:46 AM · Jul 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1288818160389558273

The media blew a gasket over this????  Good grief!

Offline EdinVA

Offline aligncare

« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2020, 08:01:27 pm »
Even if you ignore fraud, national mail in voting has a nightmare potential to introduce layers of complexity to the basic process of voting, and multiplies error points along the way, from the distribution of ballots to the delivery of ballots to election officials, to the counting, recounting and certifying of ballots.

Besides, it’s lunacy to consider changing the vote system scant months from a highly charged election. All we’d need is a fuse and...kaboom! Open warfare!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2020, 08:25:45 pm »
It's over but for the counting and Trump knows it!
Expect a tweet storm of his brainless rages as Nov nears.
He never will be missed; not for a day!!!!!
What condiments would you like with those words? 
If the Democrats get their communist in, you will either get to eat them, or you will be happy with that result.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis