Author Topic: Barr laughs. Here’s the finger-waving absurdity that crossed the line for him.  (Read 284 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barr laughs. Here’s the finger-waving absurdity that crossed the line for him.
July 29, 2020 | Frieda Powers

Attorney General William Barr dealt with hours of disrespect from House Democrats during Tuesday’s hearing with blunt truth, snappy comebacks and even mocking laughter.

The attorney general, who was repeatedly insulted by Democrats grandstanding during a contentious House Judiciary Committee hearing, at times grew frustrated with their interruptions and refusals to let him answer questions they bombarded him with. One exchange with Democrat Rep. Madeleine Dean seemed to confirm Barr’s disbelief at the clown show when all he could do was laugh.

Dean lectured Barr about his role in directing federal agents to allegedly clear protesters out of Washington, D.C.’s Lafayette Park last month ahead of President Donald Trump’s “photo op” in front of St. John’s Church. The Pennsylvania Democrat was discussing the use of chemicals, specifically pepper balls, used to break up the crowds when she asked Barr if he was aware of a Department of Justice policy on the “use of less lethal weapons.”

“What policy?” Barr asked.

“The one I’ve just provided to you,” Dean replied.

“What does it say? What’s the policy?” Barr questioned, looking to the screen the congresswoman pointed to.

“Well, I showed it to you,” she remarked with her head down in her notes.

But as she attempted to move on, Barr looked about with an incredulous expression and finally had to laugh at the absurdity.

“Perhaps you weren’t listening,” Dean scolded as Barr repeated his question about which policy she was referring to specifically.

As the Democrat moved on about the pepper balls and chemicals, Barr attempted to clarify but she swiftly cut him off, leveling a verbal finger-wagging at the nation’s top law enforcement officer.

“I did not as you a question yet, sir. I ask you to please refrain from interrupting me,” she blared.

Dean again lashed out at Barr after he tried to respond with clarification after she accused him of making an analogy with Gen. Douglas MacArthur and the Philippines during World War II.

“The time is mine and we have waited a long time for you to come here,” she said.

“You waited to talk to me like this? You didn’t need to wait so long,” Barr fired back.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/29/barr-laughs-heres-the-finger-waving-absurdity-that-crossed-the-line-for-him-953020
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

The quality of the latest crop of US rat representative is an embarrassment. These clowns were reading remarks prepared by staffers and were utterly incapable of deviating from them based upon the AG's answers.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
One of many bits and pieces of yesterday's hearings that the MSM failed to share with the population. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA:

Barr vehemently defended himself and the Justice Department during the hours-long hearing where he was pilloried by Democrats. The attorney general even slammed House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler as a “real class act” during his testimony Tuesday after the New York Democrat would not allow him to take a five-minute break to get some lunch.

OK, does anybody think Barr wanted five minutes the have a lunch?  He had to hit the head!  And Waddler looked extremely petty to not let the man take a whiz!  Maybe Fatso realized that Barr was about to say "I have a prostate the size of a softball and I need a pee break."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
FTA:

OK, does anybody think Barr wanted five minutes the have a lunch?  He had to hit the head!  And Waddler looked extremely petty to not let the man take a whiz!  Maybe Fatso realized that Barr was about to say "I have a prostate the size of a softball and I need a pee break."

My thoughts too.  It'd been a hoot, if Barr would have responded....  Okay bring me a jar and a privacy curtain then,   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.