Author Topic: Do Burning Cities Mark Start Of Democrats’ ‘Civil War 2.0’?  (Read 114 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Do Burning Cities Mark Start Of Democrats’ ‘Civil War 2.0’?
I & I Editorial Board
July 29, 2020

I&I Editorial

The upsurge in rioting, looting, destruction and violence in cities across the country won’t just peter out, as many hope. Sadly, mainstream media outlets refuse to cover the actual news, while Democratic politicians actually express solidarity with those who are burning down our cities. It’s become obvious to one and all: The left media and so-called progressive Democrats would rather see urban bonfires than lose to Donald Trump in November.

Asked recently about 59 straight days of protests and violence in Portland, New York Rep. Jerry Nadler called reports of Antifa rioting there a “myth.” Not to be outdone, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi likened the federal police sent to quell the disturbances to “Nazis.”

This is today what passes for leadership in the Democratic Party, which since losing in 2016, has undergone an extreme makeover to become the most radical “mainstream” party in the U.S. in modern times. To find its equivalent, you’d have to go back to … let’s see, 1860 and 1861, when the very same Democratic Party convinced 11 states to secede from the union, thus setting off the Civil War.

Plus ça change, as the French would say.

Egged on in 2020 by that same radical party, Antifa, Black Lives Matter and other extremist groups have gone on an unchecked spree. Vandalism, looting, murders and politically motivated beatings have metastasized across the nation, making city after city into unlivable hellholes.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/07/29/do-burning-cities-mark-start-of-democrats-civil-war-2-0/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Practical

Well, it's a soft civil war right now...but it can go hot anytime. Right now they are swinging the narrative a bit to Agent Provocateur, its picking up steam. Hells Angels are to blame, but you can't tell it's them because they are wearing masks.
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com