Author Topic: Trump says he will accept GOP nomination in North Carolina  (Read 115 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says he will accept GOP nomination in North Carolina
« on: July 28, 2020, 03:58:52 pm »
Trump says he will accept GOP nomination in North Carolina
By Morgan Chalfant - 07/28/20 11:35 AM EDT

President Trump plans to accept the Republican presidential nomination in North Carolina next month after all, he told a local news outlet on Monday.

“I’ll be in North Carolina and that’s a very big deal because we have a lot of the delegates there and that will be a nomination process, and that’s essentially where the nomination, where it’s formalized,” Trump told Raleigh-based WRAL News in an interview after being asked where he planned to deliver his acceptance speech.

“I’m really honored to do it in North Carolina. We won the state,” the president continued, referring to his 2016 victory. “We’ve had really great relationships with the state and so I’m very happy to be back.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/509366-trump-says-he-will-accept-gop-nomination-in-north-carolina
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34