Author Topic: Natural Variability: The Northern Hemisphere Cooled And Warmed By 1°C In Decades ~1500 Years Ago  (Read 291 times)

rangerrebew

Natural Variability: The Northern Hemisphere Cooled And Warmed By 1°C In Decades ~1500 Years Ago

By Kenneth Richard on 23. July 2020

It is claimed Earth’s surface has warmed by 1°C in the last 140 years – which is a supposedly rapid climate change. But a new study suggests the Northern Hemisphere surface naturally cooled by 1°C in 8 or 9 years, then warmed up again by 1°C within decades during the Late Antique Little Ice Age.

Scientists have determined there were “catastrophic volcanic eruptions that took place in 536, 540 and 547 A.D.” Sulphate aerosols consequently scattered the Sun’s radiance, dramatically cooling the Earth’s surface for decades. This global cooling period, referred to as the Late Antique Little Ice Age (LALIA), resulted in crop failures, famines, disease epidemics, and societal unrest. After the cooling event, Earth’s climate naturally returned to its previous warmth.

https://notrickszone.com/2020/07/23/natural-variability-the-northern-hemisphere-cooled-and-warmed-by-1c-in-decades-1500-years-ago/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Thanks for sharing.  Just one of many counters to the enviro-whacko climate change scam intended for wealth redistribution. 
I am learning that many of these need to be bookmarked because google has sharpened their algorithmic skills to bury these as deeply in the web as possible.

In fact, read yesterday here there are uprisings especially in Europe of criminalizing any talk of denying their lies.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.