Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 109126 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #625 on: December 13, 2020, 10:48:00 am »
Setting Up A Siege? Antifa Has Armed Guards, Stockpiled Weapons At Portland Autonomous Zone
Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Thursday, Dec 10, 2020 - 17:00

Authored by Tyler O'Neil via PJ Media,

The antifa occupiers at the autonomous zone that sprung up in Portland this week appear to be preparing for a siege. As PJ Media’s Victoria Taft reported, antifa squatters took over a house in Portland and when the government rightly evicted them, they set up an autonomous zone.

On Wednesday, Portland’s police chief reported that antifa has fortified barricades, stockpiled weapons, set up armed guards, and threatened to kill police officers. Both the police chief and the mayor have urged the rebels to lay down their arms, but it appears they are refusing to do so.

“We want a peaceful & safe resolution to the occupation of public space on N Mississippi Ave. We are greatly concerned about the fortification of barricades, stockpiling of weapons, armed sentries, attacks on journalists & threats to kill officers in graffiti in this public space,” Chief Chuck Lovell tweeted on Wednesday. “I encourage those involved to reach out to our demonstration liaisons so we can discuss a peaceful outcome.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/setting-siege-antifa-has-armed-guards-stockpiled-weapons-portland-autonomous-zone?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+zerohedge%2Ffeed+%28zero+hedge+-+on+a+long+enough+timeline%2C+the+survival+rate+for+everyone+drops+to+zero%29
Turn off the supply of water, jam their wifi, cut com links except one line in. Stop any shipment of food and control the perimeter. Wait.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #626 on: December 13, 2020, 04:38:22 pm »
Turn off the supply of water, jam their wifi, cut com links except one line in. Stop any shipment of food and control the perimeter. Wait.

Yes, but first let's get as many of them as we can in this area.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #627 on: December 13, 2020, 04:47:42 pm »
Yes, but first let's get as many of them as we can in this area.

Shouldn't be too difficult.  These "Androgynous Zones" are like flypaper for freaks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #628 on: December 13, 2020, 04:50:50 pm »
Shouldn't be too difficult.  These "Androgynous Zones" are like flypaper for freaks.

Just make the "free beer" thing a reality.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #629 on: December 13, 2020, 04:53:01 pm »
Just make the "free beer" thing a reality.

Or "Free Weed."  Maybe "Free Smack?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #630 on: December 13, 2020, 04:56:40 pm »

Same concept. Actually doing it the key.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #631 on: December 13, 2020, 04:58:17 pm »
But no food or TP.

BassWrangler

« Reply #632 on: December 13, 2020, 04:58:55 pm »

With this crew: free meth

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #633 on: December 13, 2020, 05:04:54 pm »
With this crew: free meth

Would that come with "free dentures?"   :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #634 on: December 13, 2020, 05:14:11 pm »

No. They all suck is fitting.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #635 on: December 13, 2020, 09:53:14 pm »

@Cyber Liberty

Meth heads doan need no stinking dentures! They just CRUSH any food that invades their mouths!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #636 on: December 14, 2020, 12:15:21 am »
PHOTOS: Portland Leftists Build Warzone-Style Barriers to Keep Cops Out

must see photos[Getty]
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/12/13/photos-portland-leftists-build-warzone-style-barriers-to-keep-cops-out/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

« Reply #637 on: December 14, 2020, 05:04:11 am »
PHOTOS: Portland Leftists Build Warzone-Style Barriers to Keep Cops Out

must see photos[Getty]
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/12/13/photos-portland-leftists-build-warzone-style-barriers-to-keep-cops-out/

What is that they have strung up? Saran wrap?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #638 on: December 14, 2020, 10:47:47 am »
What is that they have strung up? Saran wrap?

LOL!  Probably 'weather' barriers.  Nothing like a bone-chilling winter breeze in Oregon.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

« Reply #639 on: December 14, 2020, 01:23:05 pm »
UPDATE
Andy Ngô  @MrAndyNgo
The city of Portland has negotiated with the BLM-antifa at the autonomous zone and reached an agreement. The details of that deal aren’t known but antifa have now agreed to let the barricades come down.
The area is absolutely trashed.
7:43 AM · Dec 14, 2020

Yes, you read that correctly: the city negotiated with terrorists.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #640 on: December 14, 2020, 03:21:54 pm »
UPDATE
Yes, you read that correctly: the city negotiated with terrorists.

@mountaineer

Most likely the city agreed to come in and clean up,restore water,electricity,and heat,and then leave again.

After all,it's getting cold,and they just can't allow all those trust fund children and former inmates to freeze to death in the winter,can they?

Nor can they allow them to surrender and leave on their own.

BassWrangler

« Reply #641 on: December 14, 2020, 06:53:12 pm »
@mountaineer

Most likely the city agreed to come in and clean up,restore water,electricity,and heat,and then leave again.

After all,it's getting cold,and they just can't allow all those trust fund children and former inmates to freeze to death in the winter,can they?

Nor can they allow them to surrender and leave on their own.

I keep wondering when all this crap is going to end. Am thinking a big contributing factor is the shutdowns. I think once these people need to go back to work at the school or Starbucks, it'll did off.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #642 on: December 14, 2020, 07:05:48 pm »
I keep wondering when all this crap is going to end. Am thinking a big contributing factor is the shutdowns. I think once these people need to go back to work at the school or Starbucks, it'll did off.

It's like herding sheep from the field, to the corral, to the truck, to the corral and back to the field again.  It's fleecing time again.
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #643 on: December 14, 2020, 07:11:19 pm »
It's like herding sheep from the field, to the corral, to the truck, to the corral and back to the field again.  It's fleecing time again.

Initially I thought it was just the usual Democrats stirring up racial tensions for election season -  herd the sheep, as you say. But The voting is over and the BLM loons continue to "protest". Is it a Frankenstein monster that they created and lost control of, or are they still turning these people out for some more nefarious goal beyond the election?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #644 on: December 14, 2020, 07:13:52 pm »
Initially I thought it was just the usual Democrats stirring up racial tensions for election season -  herd the sheep, as you say. But The voting is over and the BLM loons continue to "protest". Is it a Frankenstein monster that they created and lost control of, or are they still turning these people out for some more nefarious goal beyond the election?

Some people just want to watch the world burn.
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #645 on: December 14, 2020, 07:20:12 pm »
Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Well, that's a good description of most of antifa, IMHO. But these BLM folks are up to something else.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #646 on: December 14, 2020, 07:59:19 pm »
Well, that's a good description of most of antifa, IMHO. But these BLM folks are up to something else.

They want it to burn too, but they have designs on the charred remains, and forcing whitey to be slaves to do all the menial work, like building skyscrapers and factories.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #647 on: December 14, 2020, 10:28:47 pm »

@

The ONLY rational answer I can come up with is they realized how close they came to losing what they had been working towards since the 1930's,and now that they managed to steal this election they are going to use the next 4 years to strengthen their grip on the government.

There MIGHT be one more Presidential election,but I doubt it. It all depends on how the mid-term elections go. If the globalists still maintain their death grip on vote counts during the mid-terms,America as a free nation no longer exists. The take over will be complete,and most people won't even notice.

Or care,as far as that goes.

Until it is THEIR oxen getting gored,that is. They will care then,but it will be too late.

BassWrangler

« Reply #648 on: December 15, 2020, 03:20:08 am »
@

The ONLY rational answer I can come up with is they realized how close they came to losing what they had been working towards since the 1930's,and now that they managed to steal this election they are going to use the next 4 years to strengthen their grip on the government.

There MIGHT be one more Presidential election,but I doubt it. It all depends on how the mid-term elections go. If the globalists still maintain their death grip on vote counts during the mid-terms,America as a free nation no longer exists. The take over will be complete,and most people won't even notice.

Or care,as far as that goes.

Until it is THEIR oxen getting gored,that is. They will care then,but it will be too late.

I think you're right. We saw the first amendment neutralized this year. The second amendment will be their next target.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #649 on: December 15, 2020, 02:46:16 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34