Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 109095 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #600 on: December 09, 2020, 01:37:09 pm »
Antifa establish new 'autonomous zone' in Portland after chasing away cops
Black Lives Matter-Antifa and other left-wing extremists have repelled police and created a new "autonomous zone” in north Portland to protect a house being illegally occupied by squatters.
Andy Ngo
December 8, 2020 6:29 PM
Black Lives Matter-Antifa and other left-wing extremists have repelled police and created a new "autonomous zone” in north Portland to protect a house being illegally occupied by squatters.
    Protesters in Portland are occupying space around Mississippi Avenue following police returning to the “Red House,” where a local family is being evicted pic.twitter.com/C4b4JRhN7T— Zane Sparling (@PDXzane) December 8, 2020
The protest erupted after police raided a house on Mississippi Avenue around 5 a.m. on Tuesday. For months, radical left-wing activists had been occupying the property known as the “Red House” to protect squatters who were legally served multiple eviction notices.

The Portland Police Bureau assisted the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office this morning in initially clearing out the property. Police encountered resistance, including from a person with a firearm who was taken into custody. Several other guns were recovered at the scene.  ...
The Post Millennial
The mayor responds:
Mayor Ted Wheeler  @tedwheeler
I am authorizing the Portland Police to use all lawful means to end the illegal occupation on North Mississippi Avenue and to hold those violating our community’s laws accountable. There will be no autonomous zone in Portland.
9:00 PM · Dec 8, 2020·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #601 on: December 09, 2020, 01:38:32 pm »
Andy Ngô   @MrAndyNgo
Lester L. Wrecksie, 44, formerly known as Teresa Gronwoldt, was arrested at the raid on the BLM-antifa squat in north Portland. The transsexual antifa was previously arrested at a riot in July but had all charges dropped. He was quickly released yesterday. https://archive.vn/RAHaY

6:12 AM · Dec 9, 2020

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1336629857506238465

rangerrebew

« Reply #602 on: December 09, 2020, 02:07:58 pm »

Cowardly Antifa Punks Scatter Like Cockroaches After Foolishly Attacking Badass Group Of Trump Supporters [VIDEO]
By Patty McMurray | Dec 6, 2020

Independent reporter Andy Ngo has spent years covering Antifa cowards who typically travel in large packs and violently attack small groups of Trump supporters.

Today, in the Capitol city of Olympia, Washington, a group of Antifa thugs attempted to attack a group of male Trump supporters. Antifa terrorists, who typically attack smaller groups of people who can’t defend themselves, were ill-prepared for the group of beta male Trump supporters who had little patience for the mask-wearing, anti-American punks.

https://100percentfedup.com/cowardly-antifa-punks-scatter-like-cockroaches-after-foolishly-attacking-badass-group-of-trump-supporters-video/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #603 on: December 09, 2020, 02:38:34 pm »
Democrat Mayor Ted Wheeler Vows: ‘There Will Be No Autonomous Zone in Portland’

Joel B. Pollak9 Dec 202039
3:34

Mayor Ted Wheeler (D) of Portland, Oregon, promised Tuesday that police would remove radical left-wing protesters from an area they had occupied in the city: “There will be no autonomous zone in Portland.”

As Breitbart News reported, anti-eviction protesters attacked police officers on Tuesday and set up an “autonomous zone” at the “Red House” Tuesday, setting up barricades.

Wheeler, who supported the violent Black Lives Matter protest outside a federal courthouse this summer, and who had to move away from the city after rioters targeted his apartment building, sent a signal that he will not allow Portland to repeat Seattle’s “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone” (CHAZ) experience. He tweeted:

Mayor Ted Wheeler
@tedwheeler
I am authorizing the Portland Police to use all lawful means to end the illegal occupation on North Mississippi Avenue and to hold those violating our community’s laws accountable. There will be no autonomous zone in Portland.
8:00 PM · Dec 8, 2020

more
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/12/09/democrat-mayor-ted-wheeler-vows-there-will-be-no-autonomous-zone-in-portland/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #604 on: December 09, 2020, 02:44:56 pm »

Mayor Ted Wheeler (D) of Portland, Oregon, promised Tuesday that police would remove radical left-wing protesters from an area they had occupied in the city: “There will be no autonomous zone in Portland.”

As Breitbart News reported, anti-eviction protesters attacked police officers on Tuesday and set up an “autonomous zone” at the “Red House” Tuesday, setting up barricades.

Wheeler, who supported the violent Black Lives Matter protest outside a federal courthouse this summer, and who had to move away from the city after rioters targeted his apartment building, sent a signal that he will not allow Portland to repeat Seattle’s “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone” (CHAZ) experience. He tweeted:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/12/09/democrat-mayor-ted-wheeler-vows-there-will-be-no-autonomous-zone-in-portland/

Antifa just doesn't get it. Riots are only copasetic during republican administrations.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #605 on: December 09, 2020, 03:26:21 pm »

Mayor Ted Wheeler
@tedwheeler
8:00 PM · Dec 8, 2020

@mystery-ak

While it IS tempting to ridicule him as a poser,a wise man (me) once noted that "There is no one more devout than the newly converted!",and these fools actually went to his town house and threatened his family. When they did that,it was no longer political theater for him,it was as real as real gets,and all the illusions are shattered.

People talk a lot of trash,and lots of people with no practical experience tend to have lofty ideals,but the rubber meets the road when it is YOUR family being attacked at home.

Given the restraint's placed on the local police,and all the verbal as well as physical attacks from thrown items they have had to deal with,if the Mayor yells "Sic 'em!,deys agonna bees some ANTIFA heads and kneecaps smacked wid vigor. VIGOR,AH TELLS YA!

I do sincerely hope that some cooler heads prevail, and po po intelligence units are backed off far enough to  have a good overview of what is happening,and they are ordering photos taken using cameras with special lenses of certain designated individuals. Busting goomba heads can be great good fun,but you ain't getting anywhere until you get the mid-level management people and promise them early retirement for life in Club Fed unless they finger the leadership giving the orders.

AND.......,be prepared to get Interpol involved,if Interpol still exists,because these people have LOTS of family money and political connections backing them up,and they ARE going to run once we start rounding them up.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 03:28:21 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #606 on: December 09, 2020, 03:40:27 pm »
All these slimey dim mayors are goiing to get tougher, now that they can't cumulatively try to embarrass Mr. Trump.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 06:36:42 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #607 on: December 09, 2020, 06:27:12 pm »
All these slimey dim mayors are goiing to get tougher, now that they can't cumulatively try embarrass Mr. Trump.
:bingo:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #608 on: December 10, 2020, 01:08:15 pm »
Andy Ngô  @MrAndyNgo
1h
People didn’t believe me when I warned antifa weren’t going to be pacified if Trump lost the election. Now police are unable to reclaim territory in a major US city & are asking public to simply avoid the area.
Portland Police  @PortlandPolice
This is the area affected by an occupation in the Humboldt neighborhood. Streets are barricaded and there are reports of aggressive behavior by people involved. If at all possible, please avoid the area. Those with homes and businesses here, please use caution.

3:38 PM · Dec 9, 2020
7:03 AM · Dec 10, 2020

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1337005077408714753

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #609 on: December 10, 2020, 03:12:47 pm »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #610 on: December 10, 2020, 03:13:39 pm »
Andy Ngô  @MrAndyNgo
1h
People didn’t believe me when I warned antifa weren’t going to be pacified if Trump lost the election. Now police are unable to reclaim territory in a major US city & are asking public to simply avoid the area.7:03 AM · Dec 10, 2020

Am I allowed to LOL at this news?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #611 on: December 10, 2020, 03:15:58 pm »
Am I allowed to LOL at this news?
Pathetic, isn't it?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #612 on: December 10, 2020, 03:32:13 pm »
Andy Ngô  @MrAndyNgo
1h
People didn’t believe me when I warned antifa weren’t going to be pacified if Trump lost the election. Now police are unable to reclaim territory in a major US city & are asking public to simply avoid the area.7:03 AM · Dec 10, 2020

@mountaineer

What else CAN they do when the Mayor backs the anarchists and orders them to stand back?

I am not generally automatically pro-police. Rode a Harley too many years for that to ever be happening,but in this case they are getting a bum rap.

Blame the city council,blame the Mayor,maybe even blame the governor,but don't blame the police for folllowing the orders of their superiors to back off.

Oh,I almost forgot. Most of all,BLAME THE AIRHEAD VOTERS THAT PUT THESE ASSHATS IN OFFICE,AND DIDN'T DEMAND THEY RESIGN.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 03:33:43 pm by sneakypete »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #613 on: December 10, 2020, 11:34:39 pm »
Support the USO

rangerrebew

« Reply #614 on: December 11, 2020, 04:52:21 pm »
Setting Up A Siege? Antifa Has Armed Guards, Stockpiled Weapons At Portland Autonomous Zone
Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Thursday, Dec 10, 2020 - 17:00

Authored by Tyler O'Neil via PJ Media,

The antifa occupiers at the autonomous zone that sprung up in Portland this week appear to be preparing for a siege. As PJ Media’s Victoria Taft reported, antifa squatters took over a house in Portland and when the government rightly evicted them, they set up an autonomous zone.

On Wednesday, Portland’s police chief reported that antifa has fortified barricades, stockpiled weapons, set up armed guards, and threatened to kill police officers. Both the police chief and the mayor have urged the rebels to lay down their arms, but it appears they are refusing to do so.

“We want a peaceful & safe resolution to the occupation of public space on N Mississippi Ave. We are greatly concerned about the fortification of barricades, stockpiling of weapons, armed sentries, attacks on journalists & threats to kill officers in graffiti in this public space,” Chief Chuck Lovell tweeted on Wednesday. “I encourage those involved to reach out to our demonstration liaisons so we can discuss a peaceful outcome.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/setting-siege-antifa-has-armed-guards-stockpiled-weapons-portland-autonomous-zone?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+zerohedge%2Ffeed+%28zero+hedge+-+on+a+long+enough+timeline%2C+the+survival+rate+for+everyone+drops+to+zero%29

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #615 on: December 11, 2020, 07:31:06 pm »
PAZ + Napalm =  happy77
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #616 on: December 11, 2020, 07:34:43 pm »
Portland Police ‘Aware of Weapons Stockpile’ in Expanding Autonomous Zone
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/12/11/portland-police-aware-of-weapons-stockpile-in-expanding-autonomous-zone/
Support the USO

BassWrangler

« Reply #617 on: December 12, 2020, 07:02:36 pm »
Portland Police ‘Aware of Weapons Stockpile’ in Expanding Autonomous Zone
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/12/11/portland-police-aware-of-weapons-stockpile-in-expanding-autonomous-zone/

I saw they uncovered a number of weapons in the red house at the center of their new "autonomous zone". Was hoping that Wheeler would finally crack down on them now that his election is over, but it seems not.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #618 on: December 12, 2020, 07:09:25 pm »
Portland’s ‘autonomous zone’ arrestees have charges immediately dropped
Every person arrested at the growing Red House Autonomous Zone (RHAZ) in Portland had their charges immediately dropped by the progressive district attorney.
Andy Ngo and Mia Cathell The Post Millennial
December 11, 2020 8:37 PM
Every person arrested at the growing Red House Autonomous Zone (RHAZ) in Portland had their charges immediately dropped by the progressive district attorney.

Radical left-wing activists have been occupying the property known as the “Red House” on North Mississippi Avenue for months to protect squatters who were legally served multiple eviction notices. But a police raid earlier this week led to a series of arrests and acted as the spark for the start of the autonomous zone later in the day.   ...

At the raid on Tuesday morning, local law enforcement recovered a stockpile of guns and weapons. Soon after, Antifa accounts on social media rallied their comrades to retake the space. Authorities were forced to retreat both on-foot and by vehicle. Police have not returned since. The zone has continued to grow with additional barricades. Occupiers have also laid nails and other “booby traps” on the street to stop vehicles from approaching.  ...
The article has several mugshots and descriptions of the arrestees, e.g.:

Ashterot Ember Brimstone, 30, was arrested for first-degree trespassing.

He seems nice. But "Brimstone," really?

Full story at the Post-Millennial

BassWrangler

« Reply #619 on: December 12, 2020, 08:17:11 pm »
Portland’s ‘autonomous zone’ arrestees have charges immediately dropped
Andy Ngo and Mia Cathell The Post Millennial
December 11, 2020 8:37 PMThe article has several mugshots and descriptions of the arrestees, e.g.:

Full story at the Post-Millennial

He looks a bit like Jesse Pinkman from 'Breaking Bad'

BassWrangler

« Reply #620 on: December 12, 2020, 08:19:16 pm »
Pathetic, isn't it?

It really is. It's tempting to laugh as these leftist "utopia" disintegrate, but then I remember that leftists won't learn from these mistakes, and that it will be our tax dollars that get thrown at the problem.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #621 on: December 12, 2020, 08:26:45 pm »

What's really weird is Ashterot(h)... This guy has got to be a pagan satanist.

BassWrangler

« Reply #622 on: December 13, 2020, 12:03:06 am »
Antifa militant shot in street brawl in Olympia, Washington.

https://twitter.com/mrandyngo/status/1337900668745625600?s=21

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #623 on: December 13, 2020, 01:00:12 am »
At this point getting involved in this argument is a total waste of time and passion. This is a done deal,and all we are seeing now is "theater to appease the goobers who still think they have a voice in American politics".

This will keep up until our masters think we are safely under their control again,and then it will be back to business as usual.

Well,almost. The Powers that Be are going to have to crack a few ANTIFA skulls to get them back into line once they are no longer needed.

BassWrangler

« Reply #624 on: December 13, 2020, 01:08:23 am »
At this point getting involved in this argument is a total waste of time and passion. This is a done deal,and all we are seeing now is "theater to appease the goobers who still think they have a voice in American politics".

This will keep up until our masters think we are safely under their control again,and then it will be back to business as usual.

Well,almost. The Powers that Be are going to have to crack a few ANTIFA skulls to get them back into line once they are no longer needed.

Agree