Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 109109 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #375 on: September 01, 2020, 02:29:36 pm »
Good for them. Let this leftist ding-a-ling twist in the wind for a bit. Perhaps the people of Portland & Oregon will give a second thought to whom they elect next time.

More than twist in the wind.  Give her the finger, and tell her, her imposed LEO rules of engagment are not an acceptable risk to their officers.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #376 on: September 01, 2020, 02:31:33 pm »
Good for them. Let this leftist ding-a-ling twist in the wind for a bit. Perhaps the people of Portland & Oregon will give a second thought to whom they elect next time.

:yowsa:  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #377 on: September 01, 2020, 03:02:30 pm »

More than twist in the wind.  Give her the finger, and tell her, her imposed LEO rules of engagment are not an acceptable risk to their officers.

And that's just what they did.  The Sheriffs said they weren't consulted, and if they had been they would have said "No!"  It's because of the local prosecutors refusing to prosecute, and the ROEs are too dangerous to the lives of the Deputies.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #378 on: September 01, 2020, 03:51:34 pm »
Rioters Loot Stores, Set Fires at Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler’s Condo

more
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/09/01/rioters-loot-stores-set-fires-at-portland-mayor-ted-wheelers-condo/

@mystery-ak

Sounds like the natives are getting restless,huh?

Now they are turning on Weaver. Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #379 on: September 01, 2020, 04:08:05 pm »
And that's just what they did.  The Sheriffs said they weren't consulted, and if they had been they would have said "No!"  It's because of the local prosecutors refusing to prosecute, and the ROEs are too dangerous to the lives of the Deputies.
Also, it could well be that the sheriffs may have had a number of officers who told them they would quit the force if asked to go help the derelicts in Portland.  Their lives are on the line and they know the media would love to find another 'victim' so they can string out another cop for murder
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #380 on: September 01, 2020, 04:38:48 pm »
Also, it could well be that the sheriffs may have had a number of officers who told them they would quit the force if asked to go help the derelicts in Portland.  Their lives are on the line and they know the media would love to find another 'victim' so they can string out another cop for murder

I'm sure that's true.  Don't know if that drove the Sheriffs' decisions, but I'm sure Deputies told them they won't volunteer to go to Portland.  Probably unanimously.  What's amusing is the Governor simply announced the Sheriffs are involved, when in fact she never asked.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #381 on: September 01, 2020, 09:13:53 pm »
Oh, come on. THis is just the same catch-and-release game played with illegal aliens, and if it's good for them, it must be good for Portapottyland.

The problem was never with police, it has been the political leadership and the District Attorney's office the whole time.

The sheriffs are spot-on. Portland made this bed, now it gets screwed in it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #382 on: September 01, 2020, 09:27:48 pm »
Oh, come on. THis is just the same catch-and-release game played with illegal aliens, and if it's good for them, it must be good for Portapottyland.

The problem was never with police, it has been the political leadership and the District Attorney's office the whole time.

The sheriffs are spot-on. Portland made this bed, now it gets screwed in it.

Yes that and the fact that Trump failed to nip this whole mess in the bud when he promised the first time.  Things are now way out of control with the DEMS (Biden) taunting Trump that he can't get things under control and that he's allowing the rioting to continue. 

Biden condemns violence and asks if Americans 'really feel safe under Donald Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/31/politics/joe-biden-pittsburgh-violence-speech/index.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #383 on: September 01, 2020, 09:56:38 pm »

Yes that and the fact that Trump failed to nip this whole mess in the bud when he promised the first time.  Things are now way out of control with the DEMS (Biden) taunting Trump that he can't get things under control and that he's allowing the rioting to continue. 

Biden condemns violence and asks if Americans 'really feel safe under Donald Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/31/politics/joe-biden-pittsburgh-violence-speech/index.html

*****rollingeyes*****

If Trump had done what you have been demanding, we'd be in the middle of another Impeachment right now, and you know it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #384 on: September 01, 2020, 10:05:04 pm »
*****rollingeyes*****

If Trump had done what you have been demanding, we'd be in the middle of another Impeachment right now, and you know it.

...and ... it'll he another bogus impeachment with the same result as the last bogus impeachment....  He'll be impeached if he's re-elected anyways and the violence will only continue to escalate.  I don't know about you but seeing a video (another thread) of a white man getting hit over the head -- White Lives Don't Matter -- is deeply concerning and should concern everyone.  If you think it's not going to come to an area near you -- I think you're mistaken.

How many times has the GOP headquarters near you been preyed upon?

It's is out of control because Trump didn't do as promised -- to the protesters his words are now meaningless and that silence and lack of action has only encouraged them.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #385 on: September 01, 2020, 10:18:41 pm »
...and ... it'll he another bogus impeachment with the same result as the last bogus impeachment....  He'll be impeached if he's re-elected anyways and the violence will only continue to escalate.  I don't know about you but seeing a video (another thread) of a white man getting hit over the head -- White Lives Don't Matter -- is deeply concerning and should concern everyone.  If you think it's not going to come to an area near you -- I think you're mistaken.

How many times has the GOP headquarters near you been preyed upon?

It's is out of control because Trump didn't do as promised -- to the protesters his words are now meaningless and that silence and lack of action has only encouraged them.

People are not busting windows in Bullhead City because of Portland.  And as for Impeachment...there is no guarantee the Rats won't get enough GOP to desert Trump this time.  To beg for an Impeachment is foolish.  Trump needed, at bare minimum, to get the Rats to admit it's a problem and that has only happened in the past week.

Patience!  Even if it kills us.  The Rats have been begging for Trump to stomp down prematurely.  Hell, it's still not ripe.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #386 on: September 01, 2020, 10:27:20 pm »
People are not busting windows in Bullhead City because of Portland.  And as for Impeachment...there is no guarantee the Rats won't get enough GOP to desert Trump this time.  To beg for an Impeachment is foolish.  Trump needed, at bare minimum, to get the Rats to admit it's a problem and that has only happened in the past week.

Patience!  Even if it kills us.  The Rats have been begging for Trump to stomp down prematurely.  Hell, it's still not ripe.

That's the problem -- people ARE being killed, hit over the head, robbed, threatened and cities are burning and the violent protests and violent actions are spreading.

With that being said -- when exactly is the time ripe??  When a U.S. GOP Senator is actually killed?  Attempts on our President's life?  When people are unable to vote because polling precincts are blocked??  Or -- God forbid, one of OUR loved ones accosted? 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #387 on: September 01, 2020, 10:32:00 pm »
That's the problem -- people ARE being killed, hit over the head, robbed, threatened and cities are burning and the violent protests and violent actions are spreading.

With that being said -- when exactly is the time ripe??  When a U.S. GOP Senator is actually killed?  Attempts on our President's life?  When people are unable to vote because polling precincts are blocked??  Or -- God forbid, one of OUR loved ones accosted?

When the vast majority of Americans decide the rioting is too much, and not before!  Look, you have said over and over again, Trump already f***ed up, so at this point what difference does it make? 

Half the country is just now figuring out there's a problem....
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #388 on: September 01, 2020, 10:38:27 pm »
When the vast majority of Americans decide the rioting is too much, and not before!  Look, you have said over and over again, Trump already f***ed up, so at this point what difference does it make? 

Half the country is just now figuring out there's a problem....

It will make a huge difference if he is able to contain things before the election -- the longer he waits, the more the violence spreads and the longer he waits he will be blamed by the DEMS for not doing anything -- and if people don't feel safe under Trump --they sure as heck are not going to have any incentive to vote for him.

I know we have a huge difference of opinion on this issue.  Peace.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #389 on: September 01, 2020, 10:47:42 pm »
Polls forced Biden out of his basement on this issue.   The public knows who’s responsible for the violence in the Democrat run cities
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #390 on: September 01, 2020, 11:05:03 pm »

We know this @libertybele and Biden's been heckled back to his basement.

Please, don't panic.  It's counterproductive in the extreme.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 11:06:11 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #391 on: September 01, 2020, 11:10:15 pm »

It pisses people off, who should be friends and compatriots.  It's unbelievable.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #392 on: September 01, 2020, 11:16:48 pm »

Nope, I'm  NOT panicking, I'm being realistic. Trump supporters have been blocked from attending rallies, Sen. Paul had to plan an escape early in the a.m. and others we harassed leaving his last venue. People are being attacked and murdered. I'd say things are pretty darn serious.  If you want to call that panicking - so be it.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #393 on: September 01, 2020, 11:17:57 pm »
It pisses people off, who should be friends and compatriots.  It's unbelievable.

Ok then.   :seeya:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #394 on: September 02, 2020, 12:05:02 am »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #395 on: September 02, 2020, 12:23:17 am »
Nope, I'm  NOT panicking, I'm being realistic. Trump supporters have been blocked from attending rallies, Sen. Paul had to plan an escape early in the a.m. and others we harassed leaving his last venue. People are being attacked and murdered. I'd say things are pretty darn serious.  If you want to call that panicking - so be it.

I think it is panicking .... and I'm just trying to calm your nerves @libertybele   

Rallies are continuing, both in person (another one is scheduled in PA for Wednesday), virtually (the President participates in these) which have brought in over one million viewers, the Trump team is crisscrossing the country holding local rallies, especially popular is the "Women for Trump" tour, Trump volunteers (an enormous and well trained army) are out there daily knocking on doors and for 12 weeks there have been Trump Boat Parades (rallies) organized by the grass roots.  One of these parades in Florida was so large it made it into the Guinness Book of Records.

Because you don't see it, doesn't mean this campaign isn't now and hasn't been rolling for a long while, even with a pandemic.

We all know about Sen. Paul (and many others, including Black leaders) and we all know this is on Bowser, a general in Biden's America.

I don't know if you really want the President to send the Army in to round up the perps or shoot with rubber bullets or mace rioters to the point of blindness, but if the President is going to do this it has to be a last resort.  I don't say this because this is an election year, I say this because we don't want the federal army shooting at American citizens --- if we can avoid it. 

So far the liberal leadership has told us they've got it under control and have spit in the direction of the Feds.    Now that they know we know they've failed, they're scrambling.  Sooner or later they're going to blow up their own states or crawl across broken glass to the Feds.  We'll know soon enough.

In the meantime, it's okay to exhale.   happy77

« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 12:26:14 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #396 on: September 02, 2020, 12:56:56 am »
*****rollingeyes*****

@Cyber Liberty

She knows that. She is a "Party Pod Person". The "Party" doesn't like Trump,so neither does she.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #397 on: September 02, 2020, 01:00:16 am »

@libertybele

And none of that would be happening if we had sent in cops and troops to attack the Antifa Fools and kill,hit them over the heads,etc,etc,etc?

ALL that would have accomplished in the end would be to rally the undecided voters behind the Dims.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #398 on: September 02, 2020, 01:16:09 am »
It will make a huge difference if he is able to contain things before the election -- the longer he waits, the more the violence spreads and the longer he waits he will be blamed by the DEMS for not doing anything -- and if people don't feel safe under Trump --they sure as heck are not going to have any incentive to vote for him.

@libertybele

And the Dims had been planning on saying so many WONDERFUL things about him if he had taken it up himself to send in the NG!

Look,those goobers ELECTED the people who are letting this happen,and have been electing similar treasonous fools for decades.

They "BOUGHT" that ticket with their votes,so let them "take the ride".

Offline corbe

« Reply #399 on: September 02, 2020, 02:39:09 am »
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 02:40:10 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.