Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 109134 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #175 on: August 19, 2020, 06:41:07 pm »
UPDATE: Antifa militant who stabbed black Trump supporter in Portland released on bail by Antifa bail group
Mia Cathell The Post Millennial
August 13, 2020 9:23 PM

Antifa militant and convicted pedophile

@mountaineer

All I have to read are the two lines highlighted,and my instant thought is "That is someone that desperately needs to die."

Not that *I* would kill him,of course.

That would be illegal.

It was also be illegal for you to kill him,unless of course *I* was a member of your jury. I would even take you out for a steak dinner to celebrate your release.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #176 on: August 19, 2020, 06:57:52 pm »
The rioters are being paid $600/wk by our government. Without that, they wouldn't have time to riot because they would be looking for paying jobs instead.

@Hoodat

Here is a little tip for you. You are a lousy comedy writer.

Those punks mostly live off of "mama money" or trust fund money,and have all day to do anything they want to do. Any that got 600 bucks just bought more drugs than usual that week.

I ran across a punk like that when I was living in Colorado. His father was a senior judge in Montana,Idaho,or a similar state. He bragged about his father paying him to not live in the state where he was a judge so it wouldn't embarrass the family. IIRC,he was 18,maybe 19 years old,and was staying in a house I shared with a couple of other guys who also had multi-millionaire daddies,one of who was a Colorado SC justice. The two families were friends. I met his friends in a bar  a couple of months before he popped up,and had no idea who their families were,or cared. They had a bedroom they would let me live in,a garage I could park my bike in,and that was all I cared about.

Caught him stealing from me one day,and he threatened me with telling his daddy and getting me sent to prison if I hurt him.

My response was "Good thing you don't know my real name,huh?"

I doubt he learned anything,though. Other than to try running before talking.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 07:00:11 pm by sneakypete »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #177 on: August 20, 2020, 01:44:50 pm »
Accused Portland attacker Marquise Love has lengthy rap sheet
Police are urging him to turn himself in following his alleged violent attack

https://www.foxnews.com/us/accused-portland-attacker-marquise-love-has-a-lengthy-rap-sheet
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #178 on: August 20, 2020, 01:50:15 pm »
Accused Portland attacker Marquise Love has lengthy rap sheet
Police are urging him to turn himself in following his alleged violent attack

https://www.foxnews.com/us/accused-portland-attacker-marquise-love-has-a-lengthy-rap-sheet

Me thinks that his last employer "Star Protection Agency" should improve their back ground checks...    :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #179 on: August 21, 2020, 06:24:46 am »

'F**k It. If One Of Them Cops Got Killed, Good': Portland Protesters Laugh Off Explosion Near Federal Courthouse
https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/29/portland-oregon-protesters-laugh-off-explosion-federal-courthouse-cops-killed-twitter-video/

@mystery-ak

Isn't that photo from a movie?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #180 on: August 21, 2020, 02:11:06 pm »
Portland assault suspect takes to social media to beg for financial help

Portland assault suspect takes to social media to beg for financial help
Police said they have contacted the suspect, urging him to turn himself in but have yet to locate him
By Bradford Betz | Fox News

A 25-year-old man who remains at large after police identified him as the suspect who knocked out another man during violent demonstrations in Portland, Ore., on Sunday, has apparently taken to social media to beg for financial help.

Marquise Love, who goes by the name “Keese Love," is wanted by police for allegedly attacking a man identified as Adam Haner in the middle of the street, during a chaotic demonstration that took place just blocks away from a Black Lives Matter demonstration.

In a post on SnapChat, Love insists he did nothing wrong.

“Might go to jail for murder tonight for a racist when all I did was fight him," Love purportedly wrote, according to an image obtained by The Sun.  "Look it up on Twitter put money on my books and come see me.”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/protester-on-the-run-after-attacking-unconscious-driver-begs-for-financial-help
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #181 on: August 21, 2020, 02:14:29 pm »
In a post on SnapChat, Love insists he did nothing wrong.

“Might go to jail for murder tonight for a racist when all I did was fight him," Love purportedly wrote, according to an image obtained by The Sun.  "Look it up on Twitter put money on my books and come see me.”

more

Kicking an near unconscious man on the ground is a fair fight?  Hope this despicable piece of fecal matter dies in a jail.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 02:25:17 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #182 on: August 21, 2020, 02:23:53 pm »
  Hope this despicable piece of fecal matter dies in a jail.
Or as soon as possible.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #183 on: August 21, 2020, 02:37:10 pm »
Portland Rioter Marquise Love Viciously Assaulted Another White Man the Day Before Brutal Attack on Driver (VIDEO)
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published August 21, 2020 at 9:20am

Portland rioter Marquise “Keese” Love, who is currently on the run from police for attacking a driver who had attempted to help stop a mob from attacking a trans person, was involved in a sickening gang assault on another white man the day before.

In a shocking video of Love’s previous attack, a large group is seen running up to a man and brutally beating him before dragging him down the street and continuing the attack. Love is clearly visible in the surveillance footage of the violence released by police. ...  More at Gateway Pundit

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #184 on: August 21, 2020, 02:42:34 pm »

Portland rioter Marquise “Keese” Love

I hope Bubba in Cell Block B gives Keese plenty of "Love".

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #185 on: August 21, 2020, 05:36:55 pm »
Portland truck attack suspect Marquise Love surrenders: police

Stephanie Pagones   |   Fox News   |   1 hr ago

Portland police have arrested the 25-year-old man accused of viciously attacking a truck driver who was seen on video being violently beaten, jail records show.

Marquise Lee Love turned himself in and was booked in the Multnomah County Detention Center on Friday shortly after 8:30 a.m. local time, according to jail records. He was charged with assault, coercion and rioting, all three of which are felonies, records show.

Police later confirmed the arrest in a press release shared on Twitter.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-police-arrest-truck-attack-suspect-marquise-love-jail-records
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #186 on: August 21, 2020, 06:44:02 pm »

Andy Ngo reports he's charged with felony assault in the second degree, felony coercion and felony riot.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #187 on: August 21, 2020, 06:50:32 pm »

Andy Ngo reports he's charged with felony assault in the second degree, felony coercion and felony riot.

So how long before the DA sends him on his merry way?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #188 on: August 21, 2020, 06:52:29 pm »
So how long before the DA sends him on his merry way?

...any minute now.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #189 on: August 21, 2020, 07:12:42 pm »
Marquise Lee Love is scheduled for arraignment on Monday, 24 Aug. at 2 p.m. at the Justice Center, courtroom three.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #190 on: August 21, 2020, 07:19:59 pm »
Portland Police Arrest Man Accused Of Beating Motorist After Truck Accident, Kicking Him In The Head

Jake Dima
Contributor
August 21, 2020 2:54 PM ET
Font Size:

Portland police arrested a man who’s accused of violently beating a motorist whose pick-up truck crashed near a Sunday demonstration.

Marquise Love, 25, has been charged with felonious assault, coercion and riot participation, and was transported to the Multnomah County Detention Center early Friday morning after he turned himself in, according to a Portland Police news release.

Love has been apprehended in connection with a Sunday incident where rioters surrounded Adam Haner’s truck, ripped the man from the vehicle and bloodied him on the street, Fox News reported.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/21/police-arrest-man-assaulted-truck-driver-portland-marquise-love/
Support the USO

Online corbe

« Reply #191 on: August 21, 2020, 07:42:22 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #192 on: August 21, 2020, 08:07:32 pm »
Marquise Lee Love is scheduled for arraignment on Monday, 24 Aug. at 2 p.m. at the Justice Center, courtroom three.

This should be interesting.  He already has a conviction for failure to appear (on a driving on a suspended license and driving without insurance charges).  For the driving charges alone, he could have received 10 years in prison in Virginia (they take driving very seriously there).  But I see no prison history for him.

A prior failure to appear and the severity of the crime should generate a hefty bail amount, perhaps $250K or higher.  Wonder if Antifa will pay it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #193 on: August 21, 2020, 09:03:07 pm »
Nolte: Downtown Portland Businesses Flee Due to BLM Riots

John Nolte 21 Aug 2020

“Businesses are leaving,” Portland Business Alliance CEO told KATU. “We need to start to turn the corner now, so that this sort of irreparable damage does not last.”

Between the unnecessary and unnecessarily punitive lockdowns combined with the nightly riots, downtown Portland business owners are not only losing a fortune but fear for their own safety.

One business owner claims to have already lost $20 million.

“The financial consequences to the downtown corridor are a running calculation that is almost impossible to wrap your mind around. The financial impacts of physical damage is one thing, and that continues to increase,” Hoan explained. “Then the ongoing loss of revenue to the business community who cannot operate their places of businesses is also a number that continues to rise.”

Physical damage from the left-wing riots costs money. The stupid lockdowns cost money, keeping customers away. Fear that downtown is no longer safe (a reasonable fear — would you go shopping in downtown Portland?) scares customers away.

How can this not be a financial catastrophe?

A downtown jewelry store was looted for a cool million dollars.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/21/nolte-downtown-portland-businesses-flee-due-blm-riots/
Support the USO

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #194 on: August 22, 2020, 01:12:31 am »
Portland Police Arrest Man Accused Of Beating Motorist After Truck Accident, Kicking Him In The Head

Jake Dima
Contributor
August 21, 2020 2:54 PM ET
Font Size:

Portland police arrested a man who’s accused of violently beating a motorist whose pick-up truck crashed near a Sunday demonstration.

Marquise Love, 25, has been charged with felonious assault, coercion and riot participation, and was transported to the Multnomah County Detention Center early Friday morning after he turned himself in, according to a Portland Police news release.

Love has been apprehended in connection with a Sunday incident where rioters surrounded Adam Haner’s truck, ripped the man from the vehicle and bloodied him on the street, Fox News reported.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/21/police-arrest-man-assaulted-truck-driver-portland-marquise-love/
Felonious assault?

The video I saw was a guy already beaten into ground, so badly he could not move but cowering with blood all over him, certainly not a threat to anyone, when this criminal kicked him mercilessly in the head.

I would charge him with attempted murder.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #195 on: August 22, 2020, 05:22:27 am »
Felonious assault?

The video I saw was a guy already beaten into ground, so badly he could not move but cowering with blood all over him, certainly not a threat to anyone, when this criminal kicked him mercilessly in the head.

The run-up to that kick was the same style as a soccer 'free kick'. Aside from being a cowardly act, it was intended to do serious damage. If those shoes were hard toed (yes, there are steel toed sneakers), he should be charged with attempted murder.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #196 on: August 22, 2020, 10:19:02 am »
Felonious assault?

@IsailedawayfromFR

IF it comes to trial,there will be riots in streets as this "hero ob de peep-pulls revolution bees unfairly prosecuted causen he bees black.

Or kinda black.

Or at least identifies as black.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #197 on: August 22, 2020, 03:47:13 pm »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #198 on: August 22, 2020, 03:56:58 pm »
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #199 on: August 22, 2020, 03:58:17 pm »
Portland riots intensify; balloons with feces thrown at cop cars
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/22/portland-riots-intensify-balloons-feces-thrown-cop/

Officers said they didn’t intervene at that point because it was only property, and they figured allowing the rampaging to run its course might deescalate the situation.
But after some protesters burst through the police car barricade officers said they used smoke grenades and made some arrests — then retreated, hoping things would calm down.

Idiots.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-