Author Topic: Top Black Lives Matter Activist: 'We Will Incite Riots Everywhere if Trump Wins'  (Read 1532 times)

Offline mrclose

Do any of you remember this?
(Maybe you saw it in the media?)  :silly:

I am posting this article from 2016 because, even though they seem to be a little late .. they are delivering on their promise!

Now, what will they do when Trump wins a second term?

Prominent ‘Black Lives Matter’ activist and rapper Tef Poe has a message for “white people”:

“Dear white people if Trump wins young niggas such as myself are fully hell bent on inciting riots everywhere we go. Just so you know,” Poe tweeted today.

Poe is by no means a nobody, he has appeared in innumerable articles charting the rise of ‘Black Lives Matter’ and was credited with coining the phrase, “This ain’t your grandparents’ civil rights movement.”

The rapper was one of the co-founders of Hands Up United, a “social justice” organization that emerged after the death of Michael Brown that was responsible for coordinating large BLM protests in the St. Louis area.

I think you would have riots,” Trump told CNN’s Chris Cuomo.

“I think you would see problems like you’ve never seen before. I think bad things would happen. I really do.”

Trump was quickly blasted by many sectors of the media for invoking the prospect of riots. 

Publications like Time Magazine argued that rioting was a justifiable form of protest.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2016/03/16/top-black-lives-matter-activist-we-will-incite-riots-everywhere-if-trump-wins/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The way I see it if one these terrorist leaders gets sniped every time they incite riots, and maybe a few acolytes when they assault or attempt to kill innocents, eventually they will get the message or we will run out of terrorists.
 I saw this YouTube video on an amazing 12ga shotgun slug for, well, killing things like home intruders or terrorists. If you have a few minutes it's enlightening because it seems to be accurate and expands without breaking up.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Longiron

When TRUMP wins again EXPECT a BIG CHANGE on the way things are handled. Does not have to worry about term 3 and it is called get even and payback TIME for the AMERICAN PATRIOT. This BLM, ANTIFA will go thew way of ISIS and FAST. The CRIMINALS in GOV'T will be indicted and convicted and the swamp drained. SOROS will be arrested or flee the country for TREASON. We will get a real AG and BARR either resigned or FIRED. China MITCH trying to LOSE the SENATE to keep TRUMP in check and he might succeed BUT the HOUSE will be FLIPPED. Hang on because the next 4 TRUMP years will MAGA. :yowsa:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 07:33:22 pm by Longiron »

Offline mrclose

The way I see it if one these terrorist leaders gets sniped every time they incite riots, and maybe a few acolytes when they assault or attempt to kill innocents, eventually they will get the message or we will run out of terrorists.

@GtHawk

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline verga

I saw this YouTube video on an amazing 12ga shotgun slug for, well, killing things like home intruders or terrorists. If you have a few minutes it's enlightening because it seems to be accurate and expands without breaking up.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Every caliber I own is out of stock.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline libertybele

When TRUMP wins again EXPECT a BIG CHANGE on the way things are handled. Does not have to worry about term 3 and it is called get even and payback TIME for the AMERICAN PATRIOT. This BLM, ANTIFA will go thew way of ISIS and FAST. The CRIMINALS in GOV'T will be indicted and convicted and the swamp drained. SOROS will be arrested or flee the country for TREASON. We will get a real AG and BARR either resigned or FIRED. China MITCH trying to LOSE the SENATE to keep TRUMP in check and he might succeed BUT the HOUSE will be FLIPPED. Hang on because the next 4 TRUMP years will MAGA. :yowsa:

It's a wonderful dream, but there is a thing called reality.  Realistically we are losing our country and we'll be lucky to even see another election.  Soros is too big to be arrested; even if he were arrested, his children all own a significant chunk of his entities/corporations, and they would carry on.  If the swamp was going to be drained it would have already been done. The marxist movement that we are seeing is by the Muslims, Antifa and BLM and they aren't going to just disappear, what makes you think that? 

23 seats are up for re-election in the Senate. All 435 House seats are up for re-election.  With mail-in-voting more than likely, I just don't see a good outcome.

Not quite so sure how you think all of a sudden things are going to change -- it is silly for us in this country to keep electing the same RINO's, have the same leadership and expect a different outcome - the genie in your bottle is a pipe dream.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 11:20:24 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Longiron

I agree with ALL the above.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

It's a wonderful dream, but there is a thing called reality.  Realistically we are losing our country and we'll be lucky to even see another election.  Soros is too big to be arrested; even if he were arrested, his children all own a significant chunk of his entities/corporations, and they would carry on.  If the swamp was going to be drained it would have already been done. The marxist movement that we are seeing is by the Muslims, Antifa and BLM and they aren't going to just disappear, what makes you think that? 

23 seats are up for re-election in the Senate. All 435 House seats are up for re-election.  With mail-in-voting more than likely, I just don't see a good outcome.

Not quite so sure how you think all of a sudden things are going to change -- it is silly for us in this country to keep electing the same RINO's, have the same leadership and expect a different outcome - the genie in your bottle is a pipe dream.

My pipe dream is we'll get Trump unchained. Of course Congress will step in to reign him in, the left will go nuts, but by Trump's stirring the pot the great middle class will finally get off its DEAD ASS and finally act in its own interests.

It won't be any one person who does it. Trump can't. No one can. As a purple lipped prince once said, "WE are the change we've been waiting for'".

Offline GtHawk

I have a reasonable amount of 357 but not 9 and sadly while I had a lot of 9 cleaned sized and primed ready to load that was 8 years ago before I was disabled and they sat in my garage unprotected, I will have to decap and tumble all the cases before I can proceed. I really wanted to get a short barrel security shotgun but all this hit before I could and now they're unobtanium. I guess those nifty slugs will still go through my autoloader though............if I can find some.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have a reasonable amount of 357 but not 9 and sadly while I had a lot of 9 cleaned sized and primed ready to load that was 8 years ago before I was disabled and they sat in my garage unprotected, I will have to decap and tumble all the cases before I can proceed. I really wanted to get a short barrel security shotgun but all this hit before I could and now they're unobtanium. I guess those nifty slugs will still go through my autoloader though............if I can find some.

@GtHawk

No big deal on the brass. You have a tumbler,right?

As for the shotgun,you already have a semi-auto,so why not look around for a "riot barrel" to put on it? You don't have to buy the whole shotgun.

BTW,if you buy a pump,think "Ithaca Model 37" with your preferred choke,and then look around for a 18 inch "deer slayer" barrel for it.

NOBODY makes a better pump shotgun than the Ithaca Model 37. NOBODY.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BTW,that guy is lying,and he KNOWS he is lying. There are neighborhoods where they might enter looking for trouble,but they would all end up laying on the street dead if they found it,and they know it.

Do NOT confuse the metro-sexual city boy you know at work with the typical rural white guy. Rural white guys fight back.

So do urban white guys that didn't grow up living in northern and left coast cities.

White people have ALWAYS been a minority of the worlds population,yet they ended up basically ruling the world.

This didn't happen because they are swell dancers. Get pushy and find out.

Offline GtHawk

@GtHawk

As for the shotgun,you already have a semi-auto,so why not look around for a "riot barrel" to put on it? You don't have to buy the whole shotgun.

BTW,if you buy a pump,think "Ithaca Model 37" with your preferred choke,and then look around for a 18 inch "deer slayer" barrel for it.

@sneakypete
Thanks for the advice.

Online Slide Rule

BTW,that guy is lying,and he KNOWS he is lying. There are neighborhoods where they might enter looking for trouble,but they would all end up laying on the street dead if they found it,and they know it.

Do NOT confuse the metro-sexual city boy you know at work with the typical rural white guy. Rural white guys fight back.

So do urban white guys that didn't grow up living in northern and left coast cities.

White people have ALWAYS been a minority of the worlds population,yet they ended up basically ruling the world.

This didn't happen because they are swell dancers. Get pushy and find out.

I appreciate a morning cheer up on a most serious issue. Especially well chosen phrases.

Outstanding.  My compliments.

Slide Rule

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline mountaineer

Same here. The guy in the gun department at Rural King almost laughed at me when I asked, a few weeks ago, for 9mm and .38 special. Thankfully, I already have a pretty good supply, but could use some more shotgun shells, come to think of it.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 01:19:02 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

@GtHawk

What are your thoughts on the Mossberg 500 @sneakypete
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

Same here. The guy in the gun department at Rural King almost laughed at me when I asked, a few weeks ago, for 9mm and .38 special. Thankfully, I already have a pretty good supply, but could use some more shotgun shells, come to think of it.
I have plenty of :"Regular" ammo I was looking for some of those home defense rounds.

Offline skeeter

Allow me to butt in - IMO clumsy to use, brutal to shoot. If you have to dough get a Benelli M2 or, if you can afford it, an M4. Very well made & ergonomic.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@GtHawk

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline cato potatoe

It's all fun and games until grandma installs a battering ram on the Buick.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@verga

A reliable shotgun for the money spent,but it is full of cheap springs,plastic,and aluminum. It definitely ain't a all-steel Model 37 Ithaca,a shotgun that has been in production basically unchanged since 1937.

Best bet for finding a used Ithaca 37 is pawn shops. People that buy them new NEVER sell them,it is virtually impossible to wear one out,and they end up in pawn shops after the owner dies because their families don't shoot or like guns.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@verga

A reliable shotgun for the money spent,but it is full of cheap springs,plastic,and aluminum. It definitely ain't a all-steel Model 37 Ithaca,a shotgun that has been in production basically unchanged since 1937.

The Mossberg is a good shotgun for someone who buys a shotgun to mostly leave loaded in the house for home defense,or the occasional hunter/shooter. Like I said,it is reliable,but will wear out quickly if you do a lot of shooting. Take one apart and look at it,and you will see what I mean.

Best bet for finding a used Ithaca 37 is pawn shops. People that buy them new NEVER sell them and it is virtually impossible to wear one out,so they end up in pawn shops after the owner dies because their families don't shoot or like guns and just want to get rid of it.

Spend the extra bucks for the 37. You will be glad you did.

Offline verga

Spend the extra bucks for the 37. You will be glad you did.
Thank you. What is a good price on one?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Thank you. What is a good price on one?

@verga

Can't help you there. Haven't bought a gun in 20+ years. Look in places like Guntrader. Maybe call around a few pawn shops and ask them if they have one and how much they want for it.

Truth to tell,in this day and age I would ONLY buy a gun from a dealer or someone I know and trust,and I would make sure to keep the sales receipt.