Author Topic: What You Should Know About the Killing of Rayshard Brooks in Atlanta (FULL VIDEO)  (Read 117 times)

rangerrebew

What You Should Know About the Killing of Rayshard Brooks in Atlanta (FULL VIDEO)
Cooter July 25, 2020   

So here we are again. The dust hasn't even begun to settle from the murder of George Floyd and now we have another man who was killed by police. This time it happened in Atlanta.

I took it upon myself to watch the entire video of the incident. It is a long video, 43 minutes to be exact and I thought that it would be best to help you at least understand what happened in this incident before the media tries to brainwash us.

I'll do my best to keep it short and sweet and to the point.

Police got a 911 call about a man who was parked and passed out in his car in the middle of a drive-thru at Wendy's in Atlanta, GA. When police showed up, the first officer who arrived went up to Rayshard Brooks and knocked on his window to try to get his attention. After this didn't work, the officer opened the car door so he could speak to him and get him to wake up.

https://steadfastclash.com/the-latest/what-you-should-know-about-the-killing-of-rayshard-brooks-in-atlanta-full-video/