Author Topic: Portland Riot Organizer Claims Mission is the ‘Abolition of the United States As We Know It’  (Read 237 times)

rangerrebew

Portland Riot Organizer Claims Mission is the ‘Abolition of the United States As We Know It’

A Portland riot organizer gained massive applause after saying that their mission is the “abolition of the United States as we know it” and referred to our nation as “stolen land.”

Lilth Sinclair could barely contain her excitement at the cheers when she announced herself as an “Afro indigenous non-binary” protest organizer on Friday.

During her speech, she said that she is working towards “not just the abolition of the police state, but also the United States as we know it.”

She went on to claim they were standing on “stolen land,” which of course is not the case. The land was conquered and purchased.

https://dailyheadlines.com/portland-riot-organizer-claims-mission-is-the-abolition-of-the-united-states-as-we-know-it/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
A Portland riot organizer gained massive applause after saying that their mission is the “abolition of the United States as we know it” and referred to our nation as “stolen land.”

Pretty soon they're gonna claim -- and I'm dead serious about this -- is that the whites "stole" the North American continent from... Africans.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Pretty soon they're gonna claim -- and I'm dead serious about this -- is that the whites "stole" the North American continent from... Africans.
No, silly..."nonbinary"s (whatever that means).

My ancestors didn't "steal" anything. They arrived with a land grant and bought the land from BOTH the Nanticoke and the Powhatan, who were fighting over it, and ended a tribal war in the process.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 08:32:43 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Portland Riot Organizer Claims Mission is the ‘Abolition of the United States As We Know It’

I hope this is news to no one. If it is,they have been hiding under rocks.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pete wrote:
"I hope this is news to no one. If it is,they have been hiding under rocks."

Sadly, it probably IS "news" to quite a large cohort of the American voting population.

They really are that dumb, or else uninformed.
And the fact that they ARE... is all "part of the plan".
(which has been going on now for almost 100 years, since the first communist infiltration into the country beginning in the late 1910's...)

Offline LegalAmerican

EJ 🇺🇸 ⛳️ shared

bizpacreview.com
NFL's Mike Ditka blasts kneelers: 'If you can’t respect our national anthem, get the hell out of the country'
Mike Ditka ripped American sports athletes showing a lack of “respect” for the country by kneeling during the Nationa...
Read more at Twitter

RedState
Palm Beach County Ups the Game On Falsely Reported COVID Deaths, Some Will Blow Your Mind
And this is just a single county in a single state.
Read more at Twitter

EJ 🇺🇸 ⛳️ shared

The Gateway Pundit
Man Fires at 4 St. Louis Police Officers with Sawed-Off Shotgun, Then Rams Police Cruiser During Pursuit
St. Louis – A suspect fired at 4 police officers with a sawed-off shotgun Saturday night. 23-year-old Peter Web of Sp...
Read more at Twitter
EJ 🇺🇸 ⛳️ shared

WayneDupree.com

Report: Convicted Pedophile Anarchist Arrested for Stabbing Black Trump Supporter in Portland
The media is telling us that these protests are "peaceful" and the loving Americans participating just want "equality...

« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 04:33:26 am by LegalAmerican »