Author Topic: Dr. Anthony Fauci gets own baseball card after throwing out first pitch  (Read 491 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/dr-anthony-fauci-gets-own-baseball-card-after-throwing-out-first-pitch/ar-BB179jIq?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

<snipit>
On the morning after he launched a ceremonial first pitch that might charitably have been described as "just a bit outside," Dr. Anthony Fauci got a baseball card of his own......

====================================================================================

Always had a place for cards like these in my collection....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Should have been the Ace of Spades...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Fake crowds , fake mask wearing, fake crowd sounds, might as well go fake all the way with this.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Fake crowds , fake mask wearing, fake crowd sounds, might as well go fake all the way with this.
Fake balls (no, not the ones with the red stitches).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Fake balls (no, not the ones with the red stitches).

And fake season.  60 games a'int 162.  This is just a shitty exhibition season, and no one is caring.
I hope some random bastard hits .400, and cheapens this sell out game even more.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Agree.
With people like Fauci, Democrats, Media, and BLM essentially controlling/ruling Baseball how can you believe anything?
Seriously. Democrats with their BLM thugs and media sycophants could easily congregate in a dark room somewhere and decide the whole season. Not only which teams will win or lose and when, but which players will excel and be honored (hint: they will all be Black players).

Whether a team or a player wins or loses is now determined by how low they are willing to grovel before the SJW fascists. Surrender your soul, and you win. Resist, and you lose. It is a clear choice.

How they can seriously think anyone will watch their prefabricated Kabuki-theater "sports", is beyond belief.

Sports is gone. It has been confiscated by the Democrat Party (the kings of corruption and lies) and their minions, which makes it meaningless. Who can believe anything? They have incorporated it into their political/power agenda. So now, every win and every loss will be because of some political message the Democrats/BLM want to send.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.