Author Topic: Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday  (Read 261 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
POLITICS
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Friday, July 24, 2020

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 37% who Strongly Approve of the job Trump is doing and 42% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -5.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jul24
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 04:15:32 pm »
I still don't approve of the opinion polls. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 04:41:11 pm »
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

Opinion polls this far away from voting day, are "in the moment polls" and,in the past with my work for the Texas Republican Party,  I worked with polls to determine how accurate they were.  It is a fact that registered voters start seriously thinking about their vote, in October.

Polls right now are up and down and change fairly rapidly.  If Trump was up daily over Biden, that would definitely show a pattern, however, we are seeing polls with Trump on top and Trump not on top, Biden on top and Biden not on top, and both equal which is what we see now, today, in most polls.  Looking at how polls are made, I consider Bloomberg polls to be more accurate than others. 

Polls made the last of September, and early in October, will show what is going to happen in November.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 05:07:46 pm »
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

Opinion polls this far away from voting day, are "in the moment polls" and,in the past with my work for the Texas Republican Party,  I worked with polls to determine how accurate they were.  It is a fact that registered voters start seriously thinking about their vote, in October.

Polls right now are up and down and change fairly rapidly.  If Trump was up daily over Biden, that would definitely show a pattern, however, we are seeing polls with Trump on top and Trump not on top, Biden on top and Biden not on top, and both equal which is what we see now, today, in most polls.  Looking at how polls are made, I consider Bloomberg polls to be more accurate than others. 

Polls made the last of September, and early in October, will show what is going to happen in November.

There is also the factor of the pollsters needing to salvage some credibility, and that alone usually leads to a tightening of the numbers heading into November.  They have a lot of work to do to regain the credibility they lost in 2016, and I am not seeing that, just business as usual.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2020, 05:13:36 pm »
There is also the factor of the pollsters needing to salvage some credibility, and that alone usually leads to a tightening of the numbers heading into November.  They have a lot of work to do to regain the credibility they lost in 2016, and I am not seeing that, just business as usual.

They're still in 'influence opinion' mode now. Given how badly the establishment wants to be rid of Trump it'll be interesting how long they wait before going into 'salvage credibility' mode.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2020, 05:21:51 pm »
They're still in 'influence opinion' mode now. Given how badly the establishment wants to be rid of Trump it'll be interesting how long they wait before going into 'salvage credibility' mode.

That is an astute observation, as usual Skeets.
I will NOT comply.