Author Topic: Charles Barkley Takes a Stand Against Woke Racism: 'It's Really Been on My Heart'  (Read 133 times)

rangerrebew

Charles Barkley Takes a Stand Against Woke Racism: 'It's Really Been on My Heart'
Michael Austin, The Western Journal 
Published July 19, 2020 at 4:34pm

Americans are getting sick and tired of the racist rhetoric coming from the far-left.

During Friday’s episode of his podcast, “The Steam Room,” NBA Hall of Famer and commentator Charles Barkley called out the several celebrities for their anti-Semitic and anti-white racist comments in recent weeks.

Among the celebrities Barkley named were celebrity host Nick Cannon, NFL player DeSean Jackson, former NBA player Stephen Jackson and rapper Ice Cube.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/charles-barkley-takes-stand-woke-racism-really-heart

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You once said you are "not a role model," Charles.  We told you at the time you were fooling yourself.  Now, step up and justify your fans' adulation.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: