Author Topic: Rep Gohmert turns tables on Leftist cancel culture, calls on Dems to change party name over rich his  (Read 342 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep Gohmert turns tables on Leftist cancel culture, calls on Dems to change party name over rich history of racism
July 24, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

Rep. Louie Gohmert has called on the House to ban the Democratic Party because of its historic ties to slavery, the Confederacy and racism, taking a page from the party’s “cancel culture” base.

The Texas Republican introduced a privileged resolution on Thursday detailing the Democratic Party’s lengthy history of bigotry, which undoubtedly played a major role in constructing the so-called “systemic racism” the party’s supporters lament.

A privileged resolution allows for any congressman to “supersede or interrupt other matters that might be called up or pending before the House.”

Gohmert’s resolution was co-sponsored by Reps. Andy Biggs (R-AZ), Jody Hice (R-GA), Rand Weber (R-TX), and Andy Harris (R-MD).

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/24/rep-gohmert-turns-tables-on-leftist-cancel-culture-calls-on-dems-to-change-party-name-over-rich-history-of-racism-950915
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Idiot

I just read this...  Gohmert is an amazing man.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I just read this...  Gohmert is an amazing man.

WE need a couple of hundred more just like him IMHO!

My Congressman (Kevin Brady), on the other hand is a porch nail, afraid to stick his head up for fear of getting hit on the head with the hammer!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
WE need a couple of hundred more just like him IMHO!

My Congressman (Kevin Brady), on the other hand is a porch nail, afraid to stick his head up for fear of getting hit on the head with the hammer!

I live in a District adjacent to Andy Biggs, and he addresses our County GOP regularly at our functions.  Our Congressman is Paul Gosar, another good firebrand, but I am afraid his health is failing him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: