Author Topic: Confirmed coronavirus cases in the US top 4 million  (Read 352 times)

Offline libertybele

Confirmed coronavirus cases in the US top 4 million
« on: July 23, 2020, 09:08:49 pm »
Hard to say anymore as to the accuracy.  In my area, it is being reported that the hospitals are at capacity and the ICU is filling up.  However, I have learned (second hand for what it's worth) from a medical professional that hospitals aren't full due to COVID patients, nor is the ICU.  In fact none of the patients in the ICU have COVID.  Procedures and hospitalizations were put on hold for months and the influx are of patients that postponed procedures and this accounts for much of the capacity issues.  This is being sensationalized; by whom for what reason?  I can only guess.  Florida is a swing state.  DeSantis is Trump's protege.  Perhaps the hospitals are getting funding?

Confirmed coronavirus cases in the US top 4 million

The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in the United States exceeded 4 million on Thursday.

However, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Dr. Robert Redfield, SARS-CoV-2 infections are likely 10 times higher than reported. On Wednesday, Redfield blasted “misleading media reports” that have falsely claimed there are 24 times more infections than reported cases of COVID-19.

As of Thursday, the U.S. has recorded at least 4,005,414 cases, with at least 143,820 deaths, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. The country continues to see a surge in cases, mostly in the Sun Belt. Florida has recently held the spotlight as cases continue to surge, laboratories grapple with “astronomical numbers” for virus positivity ratings and leaders face criticism over insufficient ICU capacity.................

https://www.foxnews.com/health/confirmed-coronavirus-cases-us-top-4-million

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ironhorsedriver

Re: Confirmed coronavirus cases in the US top 4 million
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 09:30:44 pm »
Well, it's been proven cold and flu have been reported as covid. Now, people who have NEVER been tested are being told they tested positive. I believe it's a real virus, but I'm seriously starting to doubt the official tallies and scare the hell out of me media.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 09:47:02 pm »
So, roughly 1% of the population..... and we shut it all down...  :thud:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 10:12:03 pm »
Nice job inflating those numbers. Another milestone. Got everyone all hopped up on cases.

Political medicine just doing its part for the resistance.  *****rollingeyes*****

Doesn’t the Hippocratic oath have something to say about this sort of thing?