Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez delivers emotional floor speech slamming Rep. Yoho's 'abusive language'  (Read 305 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :03:
Ocasio-Cortez delivers emotional floor speech slamming Rep. Yoho's 'abusive language'
AOC says Yoho's comments are part of a 'pattern' of dehumanizing women

By Marisa Schultz | Fox News

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, backed by a team of supportive colleagues, led one hour of passionate speeches on the House floor Thursday morning calling out Rep. Ted Yoho, R-Fla., for "dehumanizing" insults against her and slamming his attempt to apologize as falling way short.

Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., recounted how Yoho accosted her on the Capitol steps Monday, put a finger in her face calling her "disgusting," "crazy" and "dangerous." Later, she said Yoho then called her a "f---ing b---h," which was overheard by reporters.

“I will not stay up late at night waiting for an apology from a man who has no remorse over calling women and using abusive language towards women,” she said.

Ocasio-Cortez said she's used to getting harassed as a woman in America, recalling her time as a bartender and rider of New York City subways, and then getting targeted by President Trump as a member of Congress.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-makes-emotional-speech-about-rep-yoho

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Someone really needs to tell her to STFU.
A former bartender who is butt hurt over being called an F'n Bitch?
Wah, wah, wah.

She wouldn't have lasted a night where I tended bar.

I bet the biggest difference between St Alexandria and the rest of her cadre is that the reporters all go deaf when she cusses.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis