Author Topic: Allegheny County launches COVID field response team to see if businesses following guidelines  (Read 512 times)

Offline Applewood

Allegheny County [PA] launches COVID field response team to see if businesses following guidelines

Allegheny County will begin sending a COVID field response team to local businesses to see whether they are following safety precautions, County Executive Rich Fitzgerald said Wednesday.

The field team is scheduled to launch Thursday. Team members will check to see if a business is following the state's universal masking order, recent orders for bars and restaurants, physical distancing and occupancy limits. A checklist from each visit will be reported to the county Health Department.

https://www.wtae.com/article/allegheny-county-launches-covid-field-response-team/33396471

Here come the storm troopers.

Offline mountaineer

I posted that in the coronavirus thread. It is exactly like the freaking Gestapo (one guy on Twitter called it Masktapo). And they'll publicly shame you by posting your business name on their website, so there!

Really disgusting. Pa. and Ohio keep trying to one-up each other with the idiotic restrictions, and I fear my governor, Foghorn Leghorn, will follow suit.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

I posted that in the coronavirus thread. It is exactly like the freaking Gestapo (one guy on Twitter called it Masktapo). And they'll publicly shame you by posting your business name on their website, so there!

Really disgusting. Pa. and Ohio keep trying to one-up each other with the idiotic restrictions, and I fear my governor, Foghorn Leghorn, will follow suit.

Sorry, haven't been following the thread that closely. 

I don't know if you heard this -- was just telling Easy Ace -- the Toronto Blue Jays were told they could not play home games in Toronto, so they were looking to play those games in the States and Pittsburgh was mentioned as a possible site.  Well, Rachel the one-time male health department head, said, no way. 

I am getting tired of our state and local leaders lording over us, jerking us around, imposing heavy restrictions on us peasants.   And they have exempted themselves from the rules they impose on the rest of us.  Tonight there was a clip on the news of Mayor Bad Santa of Pittsburgh -- once again without a mask.  I think we are heading for open revolt in this state. 

Offline mountaineer

Tonight there was a clip on the news of Mayor Bad Santa of Pittsburgh -- once again without a mask.  I think we are heading for open revolt in this state.
He's so proud of that fugly beard, he doesn't want to cover it up with a silly flu mask.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org