Author Topic: 'Everybody that has a baby gets a million dollars,' Kanye West says at campaign rally  (Read 408 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
'Everybody that has a baby gets a million dollars,' Kanye West says at campaign rally

Asia Outbreaks Spur Measures; Victoria Adds Cases: Virus Update
US election 2020: How low can Donald Trump go?
ABC News logo'Everybody that has a baby gets a million dollars,' Kanye West says at campaign rally

Kanye West kicked off his first presidential campaign event in North Charleston, South Carolina, Sunday evening, a day before the state's deadline to file signatures as an independent candidate.

The rapper appeared shortly after 5 p.m. at the Exquis Event Center rally with the numbers "2020" in his hair.

West invited a couple of young women from the audience to speak on stage about issues that concerned them, such as education inequity and police brutality. He then launched into a speech that touched on a wide range of topics, from his battle with opioids to his business dealings with Adidas, before elaborating on his pro-life stance.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/everybody-that-has-a-baby-gets-a-million-dollars-kanye-west-says-at-campaign-rally/ar-BB16W5qz?ocid=msedgntp
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
That tops Ivanka's Family Leave.  That's for sure.  Vote Kanye!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I must not be keeping up, I thought he dropped out a few days ago due to not getting on the ballet in several states...

I just know I warned the forum several times that the GOP buddying up to this nut would not pan out in the long run.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline libertybele

I must not be keeping up, I thought he dropped out a few days ago due to not getting on the ballet in several states...

I just know I warned the forum several times that the GOP buddying up to this nut would not pan out in the long run.

The article that was referenced in here today, stated that he still had to get onto the ballot in his home state -- I would guess then that he hasn't gotten onto the ballot in every state and I would venture to say he doesn't have a clue as to the process that he needs to go through.  He's also missed a lot of the deadlines in different states to qualify and he only has about 4 months to get his ducks in a row when most candidates plan for at least a year or more.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DB

He's just a little ahead of the curve...

With all the spending/printing of money the federal government is doing everyone will be a millionaire in no time.