Author Topic: Trump on whether he'll accept election results in November: 'I have to see' [LOL]  (Read 212 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump on whether he'll accept election results in November: 'I have to see'
By Aris Folley - 07/19/20 07:27 PM EDT

President Trump wouldn’t say in an interview on Sunday whether he plans to accept the results of the coming presidential election.

In an interview with Fox News anchor Chris Wallace on early Sunday, Trump said he’ll “have to see” about accepting the results of the election when pressed about the matter, while also asserting without offering any evidence that he thinks mail-in voting “will rig” the November contest.

“I’m not a good loser,” Trump said in the interview. “I don’t like to lose.”

Pressed by Wallace if he’s a “gracious” loser, Trump responded, “You don’t know until you see. It depends.”

Weeks before the 2016 presidential election, Trump said, when asked by Wallace during a presidential debate between him and then-Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton about whether he’d concede if he lost, that he would keep people in “suspense” about his plans.

“I will tell you at the time, Trump said then. I’ll keep you in suspense,” he said then.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/508045-trump-on-whether-hell-accept-election-results-in-november-i-have-to-see
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LMAO....this will get em going...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Indeed.   :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

It did the last time.