Author Topic: Democrats Are FORCING a Civil War  (Read 1516 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Democrats Are FORCING a Civil War
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2020, 06:38:35 am »
LOL!  @Smokin Joe

I've thought about a scenario where we give them a State all to themselves, but I couldn't bring my 'fantasy' to provide them access to the sea.

Better to give them a Northern, landlocked State with four seasons...the weather, not the hotel chain...so as to keep an eye on them and remind them how insignificant they are.

How about Montana?   @roamer_1    :laugh:
Oh, Hell no! Half of those jerks went there already because it was the trendy thing to do.

How about the island of Vieques, so long as the Navy uses it as a bombing range again?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2020, 06:45:13 am »
LOL!  @Smokin Joe

I've thought about a scenario where we give them a State all to themselves, but I couldn't bring my 'fantasy' to provide them access to the sea.

Better to give them a Northern, landlocked State with four seasons...the weather, not the hotel chain...so as to keep an eye on them and remind them how insignificant they are.

How about Montana?   @roamer_1    :laugh:

Thank's no... We've been Californicated enough already, @DCPatriot

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2020, 06:46:35 am »
Oh, Hell no! Half of those jerks went there already because it was the trendy thing to do.

How about the island of Vieques, so long as the Navy uses it as a bombing range again?

There's that floating mat of plastic bottles out in the pacific...  :whistle:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2020, 06:52:42 am »
There's that floating mat of plastic bottles out in the pacific...  :whistle:
I like the way you think. :beer:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2020, 07:26:17 am »
Thank's no... We've been Californicated enough already, @DCPatriot

:laugh:   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald