Author Topic: Biden tweets that Obama WH left Trump ‘playbook’ on pandemics, Grenell responds  (Read 651 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden tweets that Obama WH left Trump ‘playbook’ on pandemics, Grenell responds

By Edmund DeMarche | Fox News

Joe Biden, the likely Democrat challenger to face President Trump in 2020, took to Twitter late Thursday to criticize the White House’s response to the coronavirus outbreak.

“President Obama and I left a playbook for President Trump on how to fight pandemics. He flat-out ignored it. And we’re all paying the price every day,” Biden tweeted.

The tweet was noticed by Richard Grenell, Trump’s former acting Director of National Intelligence, who responded, “You knew how to stop a virus that started in China and didn’t yell up from the basement?”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-tweets-that-obama-wh-left-trump-playbook-on-pandemics-grenell-responds

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Offline GrouchoTex

I like Richard Grenell, good for him for calling him out!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Me, too!   :thumbsup:

Offline skeeter

He did well here. And FNC non-opinion journalists and reporters in their line of interviewing have become no less disgusting than those on the other news networks.

He did well here. And FNC non-opinion journalists and reporters in their line of interviewing have become no less disgusting than those on the other news networks.

Except for a nightly show or two, Fox has become unwatchable, IMO @skeeter   Who needs FNC?  If I want to hear the President being bashed, I'll turn on the expert crews.

Offline GrouchoTex

Except for a nightly show or two, Fox has become unwatchable, IMO @skeeter   Who needs FNC?  If I want to hear the President being bashed, I'll turn on the expert crews.

I has gotten to the point that Tucker Carlson is about the only show I like to watch on Fox.

Offline skeeter

I've noticed a distinct upturn in the quality of interview guests on OAN.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The Obama pandemic "playbook" was to ignore the pandemic for the first four months after it was announced, deplete the national stocks of N95 masks and ventilators and not refill them.

Glad Trump skipped over that particular playbook.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Before poo pooing this as fake news, I can remember back during the H5N1 scare, as Safety, Health, and Environmental Manager of my petrochemical facility, I was on a Pandemic Response Plan task force, developing contingency plans for many facilities.  There was significant DHS coordination, and I can clearly remember one of their contacts saying, that a response compilation  document had been  prepared for the hightest levels in government. 

I obviously can't stand Biden, but I believe him on this one.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Slide Rule

I has gotten to the point that Tucker Carlson is about the only show I like to watch on Fox.

Agreed Tucker Carlson puts on a information based program. The best Fox program. I also like
Greg Gutfeld for The Five and for the Greg Gutfeld Show. The latter makes fun of dullards.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Agreed Tucker Carlson puts on a information based program. The best Fox program. I also like
Greg Gutfeld for The Five and for the Greg Gutfeld Show. The latter makes fun of dullards.

Agree...  And they need to do something with Hannity.  He is as much of a hack as anyone at MSNBC.  Embarrasing for our side.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Trump was taking effective actions (in January) while Biden and other Dems denounced the actions as racist and xenophobic (in February), and undermined Trump by urging city folk to get out and celebrate and do normal public stuff (in February and March).

One effective action Trump started taking in January was to start investing in vaccine development, knowing that development and testing are lengthy processes. The Dems didn't think that far ahead and are only now trying to figure out how to attack the vaccines that threaten to become authorized and widely available around October.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Yep!  I normally watch Laura as well and Levin on Sunday night.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Trump was taking effective actions (in January) while Biden and other Dems denounced the actions as racist and xenophobic (in February), and undermined Trump by urging city folk to get out and celebrate and do normal public stuff (in February and March).

One effective action Trump started taking in January was to start investing in vaccine development, knowing that development and testing are lengthy processes. The Dems didn't think that far ahead and are only now trying to figure out how to attack the vaccines that threaten to become authorized and widely available around October.

For all the criticism of Trump's response to this virus no one has managed a convincing argument for what he could've realistically done better. I haven't heard one, at least.

For all the criticism of Trump's response to this virus no one has managed a convincing argument for what he could've realistically done better. I haven't heard one, at least.

So, true @skeeter  If we had anyone in the media with an ounce of integrity we'd be hearing the question "what would you have done differently".  Biden won't even be asked this during the "debates".

It's really infuriating.

Online libertybele

I reached a point long ago that I got tired of being bombarded by liberalism and stopped watching tv for the most part. Right now I am watching the series "Yellowstone" on Sunday nights, that's it.  I listen to Glenn Beck sometimes in the morning and occasionally I'll catch Rush Limbaugh. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

I obviously can't stand Biden, but I believe him on this one.

The question is, who reminded Biden?  It's a bit late in the game to bring this up.  If Biden is only now mentioning it, it's because someone had to pull him to the side and explain to him that they had one.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-