Author Topic: Anti-Trump Media Darling Rick Wilson Humiliated as 'Grifter' By Colbert Cartoon  (Read 349 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
When Never Trumper and Lincoln Project co-founder Rick Wilson went on Stephen Colbert's parody news show on Monday night, Tooning Out the News, it would be a reasonable assumption that he probably looked forward to the interview. After all since the interviewers would be cartoon characters, it would probably be a lot of fun. Plus, since Stephen Colbert suffers from every bit as much of Trump Derangement Syndrome as Wilson he could expect it to be a friendly interview as well.

What could go wrong? Well, everything. As you can see, by the end of interview, poor Wilson was stunned into sullen silence.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2020/07/15/anti-trump-media-darling-rick-wilson-humiliated-grifter-colbert
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LMAO!!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You know, you gotta wonder about the intelligence of anyone who would venture into dipshit Cobert's lair of lies, and not know they were going to be ambushed.

In any case, Colbert did us a favor.  Lincoln Loggers can do us more damage Trojan Horse style than than that heaping piece of shit anyway.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 01:06:16 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Who Funds The Lincoln Project? Exactly Whom You Expect
By David Harsanyi
July 15, 2020 4:23 PM
If The Lincoln Project was exclusively campaigning against Donald Trump, one might be tempted to believe it wasn’t merely an arm of the Democratic Party. If one of its co-founders, John Weaver, hadn’t been registered as a foreign agent lobbying for a Russia-owned nuclear-energy company against U.S. sanctions not long ago, one might accept that the group believed the conspiracy theories it spreads.

If the group wasn’t working against the moderate Republicans senators for the sin of supporting originalist Supreme Court justices, who will transcend the Trump presidency and help preserve the traditional constitutional order, one might believe that its mission was to preserve the system. If you target moderates like Susan Collins and Cory Gardner — politicians who not only parted with Trump on issues but have quite un-Trumpian dispositions — you’re not working against Trumpism, you’re working against the GOP.  ...

And the biggest funders of The Lincoln Project aren’t distraught Republicans but long-time Democratic Party operatives.

By far the biggest donor has been Stephen Mandel, who gave The Lincoln Project — which, as far as I can tell, produces cheap b-roll-laden ads and takes nearly 90 percent of its budget in “operating expenditures” — a million dollars. His company Lone Pine Capital, it seems, has given the Democratic Party Senate committee $497,000 this year, $248,500 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign committee, and a bunch of money to other left-wing candidates. During the 2018 cycle, Lone Pine Capital doled out $5,893,300 to Democrats. It gave $1,333,333 to Planned Parenthood.  ...
More at National Review

This fake Lincoln Project is the bunch of losers Rick Wilson represents.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

@mountaineer, if you haven't done so already, I think that article is thread-worthy. I believe another major funder of the phonily named "Lincoln Project" is Silicon Valley billionaire Pierre Omidyar, founder of EBay. He can do as he pleases with his $$, within applicable laws, but I doubt he's anything like conservative.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.