Author Topic: Supreme Court Allows Federal Executions to Proceed  (Read 576 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Supreme Court Allows Federal Executions to Proceed
« on: July 14, 2020, 04:49:14 pm »

The Supreme Court ruled early Tuesday morning that the Justice Department can resume its first federal executions in 17 years this week, hours after a D.C. judge issued an order temporarily halting the lethal injections.
The Supreme Court building in Washington, D.C., January 21, 2020. © Sarah Silbiger/Reuters The Supreme Court building in Washington, D.C., January 21, 2020.

The unsigned, 5-4 opinion issued around 2 a.m. will allow four scheduled federal executions to proceed as planned and came two hours before the scheduled execution of Daniel Lewis Lee, a former white supremacist who was convicted in Arkansas in 1999 of murdering a family of three. Prosecutors said Lee and another man robbed the family to steal guns that they intended to sell to finance the founding of a white supremacist “Aryan Peoples Republic.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/supreme-court-allows-federal-executions-to-proceed/ar-BB16IEFU
The Republic is lost.

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Supreme Court Allows Federal Executions to Proceed
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 05:04:20 pm »
Usual suspects:

Justices Stephen Breyer and Sonia Sotomayor each wrote dissents, which Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan joined.

Looks like it's getting close to the point that RBG has waited out Trump's first term. I wonder how she would take it if Trump were reelected.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 05:24:34 pm »

The Supreme Court ruled early Tuesday morning that the Justice Department can resume its first federal executions in 17 years this week, hours after a D.C. judge issued an order temporarily halting the lethal injections.
The Supreme Court building in Washington, D.C., January 21, 2020. © Sarah Silbiger/Reuters The Supreme Court building in Washington, D.C., January 21, 2020.

The unsigned, 5-4 opinion issued around 2 a.m. will allow four scheduled federal executions to proceed as planned and came two hours before the scheduled execution of Daniel Lewis Lee, a former white supremacist who was convicted in Arkansas in 1999 of murdering a family of three. Prosecutors said Lee and another man robbed the family to steal guns that they intended to sell to finance the founding of a white supremacist “Aryan Peoples Republic.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/supreme-court-allows-federal-executions-to-proceed/ar-BB16IEFU

MSN can't even report on this correctly! FORMER white supremacist my ass!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mortarman

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2020, 07:18:56 pm »
Usual suspects:

Looks like it's getting close to the point that RBG has waited out Trump's first term. I wonder how she would take it if Trump were reelected.

The Dis-Loyal Opposition has been playin' "Weekend At Ruth Buzzie Ginsberg's" since Nov. 2016. They'll continue to do so until they take total control of both the White House an' Senate. Then you'll see Sock Monkey on the Court about 5 minutes after they plant RBG.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.