Author Topic: BREAKING: BLM Rioter Gets A Wake Up Call He Will Not Soon Forget(Video)  (Read 525 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: BLM Rioter Gets A Wake Up Call He Will Not Soon Forget(Video)

‘Do not ever, ever touch my vehicle again!’

(Infowars) – Footage posted online shows an individual hopping out of his car and bodyslamming an Antifa member who had just opened the man’s car door.

The video was allegedly shot during this weekend’s Antifa riots in Portland, Oregon.

“Do not ever, ever touch my vehicle again!” the man shouted as a group of Antifa miscreants scattered after seeing their comrade get pounded.

https://outragedpatriot.com/breaking-blm-rioter-gets-a-wake-up-call-he-will-not-soon-forgetvideo/

rangerrebew

:hands: blij26

Offline EdinVA

888high58888

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
pwned
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mortarman

Jus' like a bunch of cowardly bullies, they are all tough until someone stands up to them. Then they scatter.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Jus' like a bunch of cowardly bullies, they are all tough until someone stands up to them. Then they scatter.

:pop41:

Like Jackals
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

They are all bluff.

I don't think that army will take us over.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington