Author Topic: REPORT: Here's How 'DEFUND THE POLICE ' Has Worked Out for Black Community  (Read 200 times)

rangerrebew

REPORT: Here's How 'DEFUND THE POLICE ' Has Worked Out for Black Community
Cooter July 10, 2020   

Unfortunately, a predictable but tragic trend is emerging as calls to “defund” police departments sound across America.

Several cities nationwide have seen an increase in African-American deaths due to violence since George Floyd’s death.

Calls for police to be “defunded” seemed to have gained traction starting with the now-defunct CHOP in Seattle. Defunding the police was one of the demands CHOP published at the height of their occupation. While Seattle did not get around to meeting such an absurd demand before CHOP was removed, some cities have started acting toward that goal. Los Angeles cut its police budget by $150 million and is beginning to advance a plan to send social workers to some types of 911 calls.

https://steadfastclash.com/the-latest/report-heres-how-defund-the-police-has-worked-out-for-black-community/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
 "a plan to send social workers to some types of 911 calls"

uh huh

"9 1 1 what is your emergency"

"My dog ate my homework"

"OK. We are sending a social worker with a bottle of Ex-Lax and a pooper-scooper"
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley