Author Topic: Biden’s 2020 Dem. Platform Gives Amnesty to All Illegals Here and in EVERY Other Country!  (Read 212 times)

rangerrebew

Biden’s 2020 Dem. Platform Gives Amnesty to All Illegals Here and in EVERY Other Country!

Joe Biden’s Democrat Party platform gives free citizenship to every illegal alien already in the country and in other countries!

Published 3 hours ago

on July 11, 2020

By Warner Todd Huston

Joe Biden’s radical proposal for a Democrat Party platform for 2020 not only gives free citizenship to every illegal alien already in the country, it legalizes every single immigrant still in other countries!

In other words, Biden wants to make the everyone in the world a U.S. citizen eligible for U.S. welfare programs no matter who they are, where they are, what they’ve done or not done, and even if they aren’t in the U.S.A. at all.

This is the most radical proposal ever put forward as a party platform by one of America’s major parties!

This is utterly intolerable!

https://thewashingtonsentinel.com/bidens-2020-dem-platform-gives-amnesty-to-all-illegals-here-and-in-every-other-country/

Offline LMAO

That’s to offset angry American voters should his policy proposals ever be enacted
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online The_Reader_David

Well, the proposal does have the virtue of getting rid of the obnoxious practice of America enforcing its laws against non-citizens for actions taken outside the borders of the United States (cf. Manuel Noriega, Julian Assange).

And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.