Author Topic: Five Guys Employees Fired After Refusing Service to Police Officers  (Read 449 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Kyle Morris 10 Jul 2020

Multiple Five Guys employees have been fired or suspended from the Daphne, Alabama, location after they refused to serve members of the Daphne Police Department, according to a statement from the company.

Earlier this week, Alabama-based Yellowhammer News reported that three Daphne police officers were refused service when they entered the Five Guys restaurant in Alabama.

The statement read:

Five Guys and the Daphne, AL franchise want to thank the Daphne Police Department for their support in working together toward a resolution. The actions the Daphne, AL franchise have taken include termination and suspension of the employees involved. The store has temporarily closed for further education and customer service training with a representative from the Daphne Police Department and will reopen at 4PM today, July 10th.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/10/five-guys-employees-fired-after-refusing-service-to-police-officers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Five Guys Employees Fired After Refusing Service to Police Officers
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 12:06:39 am »
Tick tock Tick tock Tick tock!  It's just a matter of time.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2020, 12:24:06 am »
Suspension?

Tad lukewarm.  All should have been outright fired.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2020, 12:24:50 am »
Suspension?

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2020, 12:28:09 am »
The store has temporarily closed for further education and customer service training with a representative from the Daphne Police Department and will reopen at 4PM today, July 10th.

Good grief, what kind of training is needed to instruct a service employee to serve a customer?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2020, 12:32:00 am »
Good grief, what kind of training is needed to instruct a service employee to serve a customer?

Considering fast food workers get orders right maybe 60% of the time, nothing can be taken for granted.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2020, 01:20:09 am »
in the OC So-Cal, fast food workers are mostly Hispanic, young, in my experience hard working, polite, people.

We exchange pleasantries, please, thank you, etc.

The idea any of them would treat a customer in the manner of this story, is off the charts.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2020, 01:26:14 am »
Suspension?

Betcha it was the manager on duty that was canned.  The rest of the crew got the suspension.

Betcha also, that everyone of the staff were not Caucasoids.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2020, 04:45:17 pm »

I think a day or two observing high school and JC students might help you understand. Denigrating manners and courtesy as phony, as was done back in the 1960s and 1970s, has borne predictable fruit.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.