Author Topic: Senate Dems demand to see copies of Trump's intelligence briefings on Russian bounties  (Read 474 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senate Dems demand to see copies of Trump's intelligence briefings on Russian bounties
By Tal Axelrod - 07/10/20 07:37 PM EDT

Senate Democrats are demanding they be allowed to see any copies of intelligence briefs that were presented to President Trump regarding evidence that Russia was paying the Taliban bounties for attacks on U.S. and coalition troops in Afghanistan.

In a letter to the White House spearheaded by Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.), herself a combat veteran of the Iraq War, the senators expressed alarm that news reports showed that Trump was briefed on intelligence surrounding the bounties as early as February, but did not take action to punish Russia.

“Beyond the numerous public reports alleging that you authorized no action based on the alleged intelligence, your administration does not dispute that you have indeed not directed any new actions to send Russia a message that such provocations will not go unpunished,” they wrote.

“There can be no higher national security priority than the protection of our Armed Forces abroad," they continued, "and the people’s representatives in Congress need to know what is going on here.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/506847-senate-dems-demand-to-see-copies-of-trumps-intelligence-briefings-on-russian
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Huh, well I think that is a fair request.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Huh, well I think that is a fair request.

That's a surprise.  At this point, I don't.  I might be convinced that maybe it is fair, but as a rule I don't like giving sensitive information to Democrats.  They leak.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

That's a surprise.  At this point, I don't.  I might be convinced that maybe it is fair, but as a rule I don't like giving sensitive information to Democrats.  They leak.

At this point can you really tell who is a Democrat?  All of them are acting like liberals.  And I would expect terrorist Obama to ignore Russia giving aid to the Taliban.  I guess I can expect Trump would also.  Because he has been.  Whether you call it "bounty" or aid Russia has been funding and helping the Taliban for much longer than this year.  It had already been reported before.

If it walks like a duck its a duck.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
At this point can you really tell who is a Democrat?  All of them are acting like liberals.  And I would expect terrorist Obama to ignore Russia giving aid to the Taliban.  I guess I can expect Trump would also.  Because he has been.  Whether you call it "bounty" or aid Russia has been funding and helping the Taliban for much longer than this year.  It had already been reported before.

If it walks like a duck its a duck.

Obviously a pawn of Putin.  Impeach him again.  Harder.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Obviously a pawn of Putin.  Impeach him again.  Harder.

What does that statement gain you?  Broken record.

Only little people play victim like Trump.  He plays it over and over again.  Just like you.  When all else fails pull the impeachment card.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What does that statement gain you?  Broken record.

Only little people play victim like Trump.  He plays it over and over again.  Just like you.  When all else fails pull the impeachment card.

Did you just claim I "play victim?"  Have you a molecule of self-awareness?  If I thought you could make a victim of me, you would not be on this Forum, or I would not be an Admin.

I mention Impeachment because that's the only legal recourse for your constant bellyaching about the President.  Don't like him or what he does?  Then Impeach him, but have your people do it correctly this time.  Otherwise you are just the voice of the impotent "resistance."
I will NOT comply.