Author Topic: Trump rally in New Hampshire postponed due to weather  (Read 285 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump rally in New Hampshire postponed due to weather
« on: July 10, 2020, 06:22:09 pm »
Trump rally in New Hampshire postponed due to weather
By Brett Samuels - 07/10/20 12:16 PM EDT

President Trump's scheduled campaign rally in New Hampshire this weekend will be postponed, the White House said Friday, due to expected storms in the area.

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany told reporters traveling with the president to Florida that the rally will be put on hold for a "week or two."

Tropical Storm Fay is expected to make landfall in New Jersey on Friday, and its projected path shows that it will reach New Hampshire by Saturday. The storm is expected to produce heavy winds and rain.

The president was scheduled to rally supporters in Portsmouth, N.H., on Saturday evening. The event was slated to take place in an airplane hangar that is open on at least one side.

“The rally scheduled for Saturday in Portsmouth, New Hampshire has been postponed for safety reasons because of Tropical Storm Fay. It will be rescheduled and a new date will be announced soon,” Tim Murtaugh, communications director for the Trump campaign, said in a statement.

Trump added in a tweet he would return to the state "soon."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/506754-trump-rally-in-new-hampshire-postponed-due-to-weather
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump rally in New Hampshire postponed due to weather
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 05:35:27 am »
Awwwee Schucks!  I hope they have an alternate plan to keep the president in good spirits.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Applewood

Re: Trump rally in New Hampshire postponed due to weather
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2020, 11:09:08 am »
From what I read, TS Fay isn't that strong in terms of wind -- something like 50-60 mph tops.  But it's dumping a ton of rain from about New Jersey north.  Massive flooding expected. 

Under the circumstances, it was a wise move to cancel the event.