Author Topic: Trump accuses Biden of ‘plagiarizing’ him over 'buy American' push  (Read 188 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump accuses Biden of ‘plagiarizing’ him over 'buy American' push
'He plagiarized from me, but he can never pull it off'

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

President Trump on Friday took a swipe at presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden over his “buy American” proposals unveiled Thursday, saying Biden “plagiarized” from him — and hinting at past accusations of plagiarism that have dogged the former vice president.

“He plagiarized from me, but he can never pull it off,” Trump said. “He likes plagiarizing.”

Biden had unveiled his “Build Back Better” plan in Pennsylvania on Thursday, a populist plan that seeks to create 5 million new jobs and is the first of four economic proposals Biden is expected to roll out over the coming weeks.

It included a $400 billion investment by the federal government to purchase American products such as cement, concrete, steel and other materials to rebuild the nation’s crumbling infrastructure. On top of that, it includes a $300 billion investment in research for new technologies, such as electric vehicles, artificial intelligence and 5G.

Biden’s plan also calls for new tax breaks and credits for small manufacturers – including those run by minorities and women – and would levy penalties on companies who take federal money and then move their investments overseas.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-biden-buy-american-plagiarizing

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

Biden did plagiarize Trump. But heck he did the same to Obama with the "change America" blah-blah.

Offline mortarman

We all knew this would happen. Shortbus Joe has a history of doing this.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.