Author Topic: Barely There Biden  (Read 375 times)

rangerrebew

Barely There Biden
« on: July 09, 2020, 05:28:29 pm »

Barely There Biden

Biden forgot when he had a brain aneurysm, saying it was in 1986. Both of his brain aneurysms were in 1988.

Biden admitted "I'll find myself searching for a second" to find words and "attributed that to being tired."

Reviewing Biden's medical summary, a public health expert noted, "The only test that hasn't been done is the cognitive functioning test."

"I just think Biden is declining," said one Democrat who did not realize he was speaking to a reporter. "You see it almost daily."

https://www.barelytherebiden.com/?utm_medium=ad&utm_source=dp_verizon&utm_campaign=20200705_na_911_djt_djtnonfund_ocpmyvc_cm_audience0455_creative01969_na_geo080_b_18-99_rtbvm_all_moat_lp0111_pers_aware_video_16_9_030s&utm_content=pers

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Barely There Biden
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 05:55:44 pm »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline bilo

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 08:23:30 pm »
The problem with all the discussion about Biden's mental decline is if the medication is working during the debates and Biden doesn't fall apart he will be the winner of the debates. All those wavering independents will fall into line with the Rats and Trump may lose.

It's obvious Biden is in decline. He is not a healthy 78.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 02:29:26 am »
Today, Biden spoke at length reading from a teleprompter.  Amazing.  I did not think it possible.

But using your wits without a teleprompter is another story.  I think it is possible Biden does not debate, or agree to it, and Clinton still emerges from the convention.  I just know we are not seeing the real deal yet.

Does this feel right to any of you?  I just do not get a sense we are seeing a real race yet.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 03:04:07 am »
I think folks are getting a taste of the frustration that the Dems felt about Trump.

Nothing seems to be sticking to Biden.

China, Hunter, Tara Reade, Senility, Puppet of America-hating radicals, etc.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2020, 01:59:28 pm »
I'm no longer buying Biden's as bad as he plays on TV.   There's an expectations game being played, and the Marxists are controlling it.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 02:01:25 pm by Right_in_Virginia »