Author Topic: COVID-19 never killed anybody  (Read 404 times)

Offline corbe

COVID-19 never killed anybody
« on: July 08, 2020, 04:38:16 pm »
COVID-19 never killed anybody

by Ted Noel MD  July 7, 2020

Before you get out the tar and feathers, note that I am a physician with experience in Expensive Care – the art of getting people who have both feet on the banana peel well – or spending as much money as possible on high tech expensive resources as possible before they assume room temperature. That’s all done in the Intensive Care Unit, for those of you not raised on medical humor.

The US is treating the Wuhan Flu as if it is a single disease that has killed so many people that it will kill the rest of us if we open up. Because we are allegedly having a massive spike in new cases, we have to reverse actions to open up our society. At the very least, we have to put masks on everyone.

In other places I’ve discussed how masks do no good and can actually cause harm. Others have discussed how the actual data on mortality and case count are vastly inflated. But this completely misses a couple of very important points. First, COVID-19 doesn’t kill people.

There. I’ve gone and said it again. There’s a very important reason for this conclusion. If all you get is the Wuhan Flu, you may get a bit sick, but you won’t even need to go to the hospital. You’ll get over it. That’s because you don’t get a “Cytokine Storm.”

<..snip..>

https://noqreport.com/2020/07/07/covid-19-never-killed-anybody/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.