Author Topic: Chuck Grassley: John Durham will be too late if prosecutions begin after 2020 election  (Read 430 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chuck Grassley: John Durham will be too late if prosecutions begin after 2020 election
by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter |
 | July 06, 2020 12:04 PM

A top Republican tagged President Trump in a tweet encouraging U.S. Attorney John Durham to initiate any planned prosecutions as part of his inquiry into the Russia investigation before the 2020 election.

Sen. Chuck Grassley, the chairman of the Senate Finance Committee and a longtime critic of the Trump-Russia investigations, warned Monday that waiting until after November's contest might be too late.

“#CommonSense. IF NO PROSECUTIONS TIL AFTER ELECTIONS SAD SAD,” Grassley tweeted, telling Trump to think about the case against Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, the actions taken by special counsel Robert Mueller, and the Democrat-led, Ukraine-related impeachment effort that ended with his acquittal by the Republican-held Senate in February.

“The deep state is so deep that ppl get away w political crimes,” the Iowa Republican wrote. “Durham shld be producing some fruit of his labor.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/grassley-john-durham-will-be-too-late-if-prosecutions-begin-after-2020-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Chuck Grassley: John Durham will be too late if prosecutions begin after 2020 election
by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter |
 | July 06, 2020 12:04 PM

A top Republican tagged President Trump in a tweet encouraging U.S. Attorney John Durham to initiate any planned prosecutions as part of his inquiry into the Russia investigation before the 2020 election.

Sen. Chuck Grassley, the chairman of the Senate Finance Committee and a longtime critic of the Trump-Russia investigations, warned Monday that waiting until after November's contest might be too late.

“#CommonSense. IF NO PROSECUTIONS TIL AFTER ELECTIONS SAD SAD,” Grassley tweeted, telling Trump to think about the case against Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, the actions taken by special counsel Robert Mueller, and the Democrat-led, Ukraine-related impeachment effort that ended with his acquittal by the Republican-held Senate in February.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/grassley-john-durham-will-be-too-late-if-prosecutions-begin-after-2020-election

rangerrebew

I'm not so sure Barr and the members of congress who "represent" us, don't think it might be too late already.  I do.  I have no faith in congress or the DOJ to do the right thing, only the thing that will keep each and every one of the people who "represent" us in power.  As someone once said:  faith, like a jackal, feeds among the tombs. :thud:

Offline AL

This whole thing with Durham stinks like everything else in DC.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'm not so sure Barr and the members of congress who "represent" us, don't think it might be too late already. 

It's not too late, they're too damn afraid.   888mouth

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Might be too late....

No mystery here.  If indictments are not made BEFORE the election, it is too late.  If convictions are not made before November, I will also say it is too late.  And even with convictions, should Biden, Clinton, other become the Dem elected to POTUS, all convicted will receive POTUS pardons, etc.

Trump is at fault with his mindset of Clinton, not wanting to hurt her, or whatever.  He set the tone for what was to come for four years.  I had a friend tell me that Trump is a globalist big time.  If that is true, then I do not care any more who wins, for the battle for the sovereignty of the USA is lost.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
“The deep state is so deep that ppl get away w political crimes,” the Iowa Republican wrote. “Durham shld be producing some fruit of his labor.”

Did Chuck Grassley ever address the nefarious maneuverings of the "Deep State" during his 45 year tenure in Washington, DC?
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021