Author Topic: Sen. Kennedy's advice to Americans: If Joe Biden wins, 'build a fallout shelter'  (Read 352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sen. Kennedy's advice to Americans: If Joe Biden wins, 'build a fallout shelter'
Kennedy described Biden’s foreign policy is 'hugs and hot cocoa' for America’s enemies

By Joshua Nelson | Fox News

Sen. John Kennedy on Monday advised Americans to “build a fallout shelter” if presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden is elected president in November.

“The vice president says he will transform America. He will and the American people will pay a fearsome price,” Kennedy, R-La., told “Hannity.”

Kennedy said that Biden’s foreign policy is “hugs and hot cocoa” for America’s enemies.

“Build a fallout shelter. You’ll need it. Weakness invites the wolves,” Kennedy said.

Joe Biden tweeted Sunday night that if he gets elected, his administration “won’t just rebuild this nation — we’ll transform it,” raising speculation online about what exactly in the country will be transformed.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/john-kennedy-if-biden-wins-build-fallout-shelter
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Just an aside -- every time I see "Sen. Kennedy," I think of the Massachusetts Kennedys.  Keep forgetting there is a Senator Kennedy in Louisiana who doesn't seem to be anything like them.

Back to the subject -- the senator says Biden, if elected, will cozy up to our enemies and that will put us al in danger.  Well, the current president has been schmoozing our enemies for the last four years.  oh yes, I've heard the spin -- that Trump does this as a negotiating tactic or whatever.  But it does bother me when he gets chummy with Putin, Kim and others, but then disrespects our allies.  Not sure that's the kind of foreign policy that benefits America or keeps us safe.