Author Topic: If We Don’t Stop It, Marxism Will Annihilate The American Way Of Life  (Read 315 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

If We Don’t Stop It, Marxism Will Annihilate The American Way Of Life

If we’re inclined to glide past the Marxist fingerprints all over America’s current turmoil, assuming its ideas will flare up for a while and then burn out, we’re not paying attention.

By John Andrews
July 7, 2020

American institutions have stoked the coals of Karl Marx’s destructive ideology, fanning its flames until his notions have consumed our cultural pillars.

Far from being forgotten and irrelevant, Marx’s ideas pervade key institutions, from universities and schools, to mass media and popular entertainment, to major corporations and medicine, to the arts and sciences. They’ve even seeped into many churches and seminaries. Of course, they also define the Democratic Party, Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi no less than Bernie Sanders and Barack Obama.

I don’t mean such clunky ideas from “Das Kapital” as the dictatorship of the proletariat, the labor theory of value, or the withering away of the state. No, we’re talking about the substratum of assumptions about how the world works, underlying those discredited notions from bygone days.

The poisoned root of all of it is something called “dialectical materialism,” a concept Marx borrowed from Hegel that describes how material needs create social conflict. The two men saw the material world as distinct and independent from the spirit and mind, and maintained that attempting to combine the material and immaterial bred inconsistencies. For our purposes here, suffice it to say the “materialism” part disallows all things spiritual, and the “dialectical” part disallows all things fixed or permanent or unchanging.

So we’re left with nothing but atoms in endless flux, physical forces violently colliding in a grim world where might makes right and brutal will reigns supreme. If that sounds like the radical autonomous zone in Seattle, it’s no coincidence.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/07/if-we-dont-stop-it-marxism-will-annihilate-the-american-way-of-life/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If you wish to "stop" Marxism, there's only one way to do it permanently...
(it's the same thing they would do to you if they could...)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I think the yutes of America, most recent generations that is, wonder if Marx had a good rap band?

Because I don't credit many of them better than that. Yes of course it is the fault of their educators, and parents.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

The only way to stop it is to re-educate our youth who have been indoctrinated with the liberal agenda for decades.  How do you turn that around? I don't know if it is even possible anymore, especially when we have RINO's like Jeb! advocating for programs like Common Core.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Oh common core!  Don't get me going!. The things I know about that program.  ALTERNATIVE LIFE STYLES PUSHED.  Teaching kindergarten kids how masterbate in class!  The blue laptops can spy on them in their bedrooms.  Ugh!  Teaching them about sex. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Dr. Duke Pesta on the Shocking K-12 Common Core Sexual Education Standards

June 22, 2014/in Education, Featured, News, Policy, Regulation, Science, Social Issues /by Joseph R. John
dr duke pesta
Dr. Duke Pesta
If you have young children, grandchildren, nephews, nieces, are an educator, are a therapist, are a religious leader, are an elected official of any party, or care about very young children getting an excellent education in grades K-12, you should take time to listen to the below videos by Dr. Duke Pesta.  Dr. Pesta’s discussion is about the indoctrination of students in the Common Core curriculum.  Common Core does not encourage students to read the greatest novels in history, it’s not about teaching students to think outside of the box, nor is it about teaching students to excel beyond the capability of their fellow students in their grade, and it is not about mentoring gifted students.

Common Core teaches students it is not fair for some students to highly achieve beyond the ability of their fellow students—it is about teaching students that everyone should achieve equally and collectively together, resulting in that students’ progress in learning at the lowest possible common denominator so no one is left behind.  Common Core is the plan by the federal government to take over the control of local school board’s education programs and what is taught in the local schools, it pushes an agenda controlled and tested by the Department of Health Education and Welfare and results in recording specific details on “each student’s” thinking, religious beliefs, patriotic beliefs, and family beliefs, in violation of privacy laws...........

if it is the answer is wrong it must be agreed to. 
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 11:46:56 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

BILL GATES BEHIND THIS BALONEY TOO? 
-------------------------------------------------------------

Common Core was developed by David Coleman, and four of his associates; the development was funded by Bill Gates who spent $2.5 billion to sell it.

Each state was provided with millions of dollars for their state education department, long before the curriculum was written, they received with the funds under the condition that they must incorporate Common Core into their educational system.  This Common Core curriculum has come about and has been driven by the Obama administration, and the Department of Health Education and Welfare who also is now controlling Common Core testing for each state.  The education of students should be controlled at the state and local levels, not by Washington bureaucrats.  Four states have opted out of Common core with 12 states developing initiatives to get out of Common Core, including New York. 

Please click on the below listed link to view and listed to a child psychologist who explains how students are reacting to Common Core and have been hurt mentally by the curriculum; they are also self-hurting their bodies:

Offline libertybele

Oh common core!  Don't get me going!. The things I know about that program.  ALTERNATIVE LIFE STYLES PUSHED.  Teaching kindergarten kids how masterbate in class!  The blue laptops can spy on them in their bedrooms.  Ugh!  Teaching them about sex.

...Sharia was also introduced through this program in some states.  I believe MN was one of them. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

...Sharia was also introduced through this program in some states.  I believe MN was one of them.

Good point.  I forgot.  888high58888