Author Topic: What If It’s All A Lie?.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 184 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What If It’s All A Lie?.. Kurt Schlichter
« on: July 07, 2020, 01:11:42 pm »
What If It’s All A Lie?
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Jul 07, 2020 12:01 AM

Would you be shocked to learn that a big hunk of the citizenry is absolutely convinced that Donald Trump will not only be re-elected but re-elected in a landslide? It’s true, and it’s not an ironic or performative belief, but rather one drawn from a perspective that the mainstream media utterly ignores. This means you probably have no idea it even exists, and that could lead to an unpleasant surprise in November.

Well, unpleasant for you.

Remember that apocryphal anecdote about how Pauline Kael moaned that she did not know anyone voting for Dick Nixon? If you’re here, then that’s very likely you.

You can dismiss these people as stupid – many of them really believe that Jesus stuff, deny systemic racism, and have no fear of civilization being destroyed by the weather in a decade or so.

After all, President Hillary Clinton did.

Didn’t there arise in your mind, that agonizing Wednesday morning after Mrs. Clinton’s ruination, just the faintest notion that you had been lied to? You tracked the polls, and you reviewed the percentages – most hovering above 90% – that assured you that the glass ceiling was in for an epic shattering. And yet, no shattering was forthcoming. Whether expressly or by omission, you were lied to.

And it is happening again.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/07/07/what-if-its-all-a-lie-n2571940
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: What If It’s All A Lie?.. Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 01:15:32 pm »
I'm 100% with Kurt on this one.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Re: What If It’s All A Lie?.. Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 01:47:40 pm »
I have no problem with the DEMS and other idiots thinking that Sloe Joe is ahead in the polls as it may lead to those voters becoming complacent thinking that they don't need to vote as Joe is going to win anyways.  Right now though IMHO, the concern isn't Joe, but who he names as his VP as he's asked to step aside.  I can't imagine the DEMS really thinking that Sloe Joe is electable other than they know that they have corruption and fraud on their side so it really doesn't matter who they run.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.