Author Topic: Release of Mary Trump's tell-all book moved up to next week  (Read 9762 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Release of Mary Trump's tell-all book moved up to next week
By Morgan Chalfant - 07/06/20 01:15 PM EDT

The publisher of the tell-all book written by President Trump’s niece announced Monday that the memoir would be released two weeks earlier than expected as a result of “high demand and extraordinary interest.”

The publisher, Simon & Schuster, said Monday that Mary Trump’s “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man,” would be published July 14 instead of July 28.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/506026-release-of-mary-trumps-tell-all-book-moved-up-to-next-week
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Release of Mary Trump's tell-all book moved up to next week
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 03:35:49 am »
Doesn't the timing of these books, their deals, and their incentive clauses give you pause?

Then add timing,  S & S political affiliation, and other motives?

You know I don't care for Trump either, but anyone who doesn't recognize an orchestrated  character assasination has to open their eyes more.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 03:49:14 am »
Doesn't the timing of these books, their deals, and their incentive clauses give you pause?

Then add timing,  S & S political affiliation, and other motives?

You know I don't care for Trump either, but anyone who doesn't recognize an orchestrated  character assasination has to open their eyes more.

Oh yes, it is apparent that they are trying to sway people away from a Donald Trump vote.  Character assassination is only assassination if you are able to prove the information false and misleading.  The problem isn't that people are writing books.  Its that President Trump isn't the person that people want him to be.

I have always respected John Bolton.  They are calling him a traitor, but lots of people who have been purged from Trumps Administration are talking.  It might be horrible timing only because Trump is who they say and won't step down and let us vote for someone we can trust.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2020, 04:08:25 am »
Oh yes, it is apparent that they are trying to sway people away from a Donald Trump vote.  Character assassination is only assassination if you are able to prove the information false and misleading.  The problem isn't that people are writing books.  Its that President Trump isn't the person that people want him to be.

I have always respected John Bolton.  They are calling him a traitor, but lots of people who have been purged from Trumps Administration are talking. It might be horrible timing only because Trump is who they say and won't step down and let us vote for someone we can trust.
[/b]

Okay....   I'll play along.  It's July 6th.  Tell me EXACTLY who, and how this is supposed to take place, without disrupting the continuity of a campaign, and generating an internal shit storm, with all the infighting, and logistics nightmares.  ESPECIALLY during two ongoing national emergencies.

And before you meniton Pence.   (1) Trump with have to abdicate and (2). Pence is a good guy, and good VPOTUS, but do you think he can inspire the base, and moderates toward a November victory?  I don't think so.

You know, after what Trump, Stone, and Pecker  did to Cruz in '16....   I had a pretty strong hatred of the guy too.  In fact I still don't like him at all.  But, like Pete says, we aren't electing him as friend.    I do want this country to survive, and anyone thinking this can  be done without a unified conservative base, is just kidding themselves. 

Do you also realize that dragging down Trump will have some coattail effects on the Senate.  We could wake up November 4th with a full slate of dim POTUS, House, and Senate.  Do you think that is a preferable choice to give AOC a 100 decible voice in power?

And these peripheral attacks from book deals, Lincoln Loggers, and other miscelanous swamp critters are doing their best to sabotage our future.  Because the way I see it,   The dims can finish us off once and for all 2020-2024.

And honestly, I don't want any part of that.  And neither should you!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2020, 04:30:11 am »
[/b]

Okay....   I'll play along.  It's July 6th.  Tell me EXACTLY who, and how this is supposed to take place, without disrupting the continuity of a campaign, and generating an internal shit storm, with all the infighting, and logistics nightmares.  ESPECIALLY during two ongoing national emergencies.

And before you meniton Pence.   (1) Trump with have to abdicate and (2). Pence is a good guy, and good VPOTUS, but do you think he can inspire the base, and moderates toward a November victory?  I don't think so.

You know, after what Trump, Stone, and Pecker  did to Cruz in '16....   I had a pretty strong hatred of the guy too.  In fact I still don't like him at all.  But, like Pete says, we aren't electing him as friend.    I do want this country to survive, and anyone thinking this can  be done without a unified conservative base, is just kidding themselves. 

Do you also realize that dragging down Trump will have some coattail effects on the Senate.  We could wake up November 4th with a full slate of dim POTUS, House, and Senate.  Do you think that is a preferable choice to give AOC a 100 decible voice in power?

And these peripheral attacks from book deals, Lincoln Loggers, and other miscelanous swamp critters are doing their best to sabotage our future.  Because the way I see it,   The dims can finish us off once and for all 2020-2024.

And honestly, I don't want any part of that.  And neither should you!!!!

You can play, but not tell me what to do.   Do it or don't do it.  The Republican party has been on a suicide mission for years now.  They are riding the Trump train over the edge.   I see it as do or die right now.  So just know that your train is ready to derail and you have chosen to stay aboard.

Perhaps it is too late.  I don't know but Trump is going down.  That's according to all current information available. 

Personally there is not choice.  No choice at all.  Incompetence is foreign and domestic.  Never thought I would see the day a President coddled Russia over our own military.  Embrace extremist Islamic terrorist dictator Erdogan.   Tout the biggest political failure in Prison reform First Act as violent criminals are released to commit more crimes on Americans.

He lies about everything and gives mixed messages.   People have to come behind him as the clean up crew for his utter failures.

So, makes no difference to me.  They could try to save the election.  They probably won't.

Who?  If Trump resigned I would vote for Pence of course unless he chose a total liberal for VP.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2020, 04:40:48 am »

Perhaps it is too late.  I don't know but Trump is going down.  That's according to all current information available. 

You still gave no solutions.  Crying doom and gloom is not a solution.  Sitting in a burning house and lamenting about is not a solution. 
Covince me what we need to do, or what needs to happen. I am open to suggestions.....

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2020, 04:55:31 am »
You still gave no solutions.  Crying doom and gloom is not a solution.  Sitting in a burning house and lamenting about is not a solution. 
Covince me what we need to do, or what needs to happen. I am open to suggestions.....

Trump would have to resign.  Pence would have to take the lead.   I will vote for him.  I will not vote for Trump

Here is an example:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
·
15h

New York City and Chicago play the Sanctuary City card, where criminals are protected. Perhaps they will have to start changing their ways (and thinking!).

Yet...………………

Gangster Disciples boss Larry Hoover seeks break on prison time under law Kanye West championed
Two of the Chicago gang kingpin’s lieutenants already have been freed from prison under the First Step Act that the rapper famously urged President Donald Trump to sign.
By Frank Main and Jon Seidel Mar 20, 2020, 5:30am CDT

https://chicago.suntimes.com/politics/2020/3/20/21184373/gangster-disciples-larry-hoover-prison-first-step-act-kanye-west-donald-trump

NY Criminals' Early Release Threatens Public Safety

https://www.newsmax.com/alfonsedamato/criminals-early-release-new-york-bail-reform-act/2019/12/16/id/946160/

New York Jailbreak Law to Free Suspects Accused of Manslaughter, Negligent Homicide, Child Sex Crimes

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/18/new-york-jailbreak-law-to-free-suspects-accused-of-manslaughter-negligent-homicide-child-sex-crimes/

Kanye West BLM

Trump is literally complaining about himself.

More specifically relating to Trumps tweet:

Immigration Enforcement Concerns Raised by the Bill
Title I Concerns. First, there is nothing prohibiting federal prisoners who are excludable or deportable aliens from participating in the recidivism reduction programs in Title I of the bill — which does address inadmissible or deportable aliens, but only to specify that they cannot accrue "good time" reductions; otherwise, except as noted below, they are indistinguishable from other prisoners for purposes of eligibility or participation.4
Second, though the bill specifically categorizes certain prisoners who may not participate in the programs, they are prohibited on the basis of the crimes for which they are incarcerated, and not on the basis of excludability or deportability under the immigration laws. This leads to some significant logistical and methodological flaws in the logic of the bill.5 Here are a few examples.

Prisoners who have been convicted of peonage/slavery/human trafficking laws are generally prohibited from participating in the reform programs (see line 23, p. 14 – line 2, p. 15) unless the convictions were for violations of:

18 U.S.C. Section 1592, which has to do with unlawfully holding or destroying passports or identity documents with the intention of keeping an individual in a state of bondage. Some of the more egregious cases of bondage prosecuted by U.S. attorneys in recent years have been of wealthy individuals, often aliens themselves, who hold their foreign servants or employees hostage and in conditions of peonage by keeping their passports, among other things.6 Yet such individuals, if convicted only under this statute, would be entitled to enter such "recidivist reduction" programs.

18 U.S.C. Section 1593A, which has to do with persons who profit from peonage, slavery, or trafficking in humans. Why should acting as a middle-man slaver and trafficker who profits from moving victims into bondage not on its face be a disqualifier, particularly given the active involvement of alien cartel and transnational gang members who operate on both sides of the Mexico-U.S. Border?7

18 U.S.C. Section 1594, which involves attempts or conspiracies to engage in criminal acts of peonage, slavery, and trafficking — including for offenses that would themselves be a cause for disqualification. Does it make sense that one who attempts or conspires to violate such a law would be entitled to participate in these prisoner "reform" programs?

18 U.S.C. Section 1596, which authorizes extraterritorial jurisdiction for federal peonage, slavery, and human trafficking offenses. It defies logic that such individuals should be entitled to preferential participation in recidivist reduction and other programs.

All of these specific exclusions from the disqualifying offenses, which leave the offenders (including deportable and excludable aliens) free to participate in reduction programs, are both puzzling and troubling.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/13/booker-jayapal-immigrant-detainees-coronavirus-first-act/

Trump is a sanctuary for illegal alien prisoners.  Sad.  And he follows up during COVID by having AG Bar determine that prisons can use their discretion on releasing criminals to keep them from getting COVID.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 05:13:18 am by Chosen Daughter »

Online DB

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2020, 04:59:06 am »

Honestly, we need a miracle.

It is a major mess with no end in sight. If Trump were the solution it would be getting solved now.

The bottom line is, if there are not enough people to say enough is enough as it is and push back hard then critical mass is well past the chain reaction point of no return.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2020, 05:00:39 am »
Trump would have to resign.  Pence would have to take the lead.   I will vote for him.  I will not vote for Trump

Honestly, under the present election dynamics you think Pence could beat Biden? 

Online DB

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2020, 05:08:13 am »

Actually I think both candidates are greatly disliked. I think someone sane that is likable could walk away with it.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2020, 05:14:33 am »

Trump can't.  He's losing voters every day.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2020, 05:15:23 am »
Actually I think both candidates are greatly disliked. I think someone sane that is likable could walk away with it.

Key word Sane.  And the Kushner's would have to be out.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2020, 10:24:51 am »

I totally agree.

Btw, the book is selling like hot cakes on Amazon.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline LMAO

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2020, 10:48:41 am »

Here is an example:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
·
15h

New York City and Chicago play the Sanctuary City card, where criminals are protected. Perhaps they will have to start changing their ways (and thinking!).

Yet...………………

Gangster Disciples boss Larry Hoover seeks break on prison time under law Kanye West championed
Two of the Chicago gang kingpin’s lieutenants already have been freed from prison under the First Step Act that the rapper famously urged President Donald Trump to sign.
By Frank Main and Jon Seidel Mar 20, 2020, 5:30am CDT

https://chicago.suntimes.com/politics/2020/3/20/21184373/gangster-disciples-larry-hoover-prison-first-step-act-kanye-west-donald-trump

NY Criminals' Early Release Threatens Public Safety

https://www.newsmax.com/alfonsedamato/criminals-early-release-new-york-bail-reform-act/2019/12/16/id/946160/

New York Jailbreak Law to Free Suspects Accused of Manslaughter, Negligent Homicide, Child Sex Crimes

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/18/new-york-jailbreak-law-to-free-suspects-accused-of-manslaughter-negligent-homicide-child-sex-crimes/

Kanye West BLM

Trump is literally complaining about himself.

More specifically relating to Trumps tweet:

Immigration Enforcement Concerns Raised by the Bill
Title I Concerns. First, there is nothing prohibiting federal prisoners who are excludable or deportable aliens from participating in the recidivism reduction programs in Title I of the bill — which does address inadmissible or deportable aliens, but only to specify that they cannot accrue "good time" reductions; otherwise, except as noted below, they are indistinguishable from other prisoners for purposes of eligibility or participation.4
Second, though the bill specifically categorizes certain prisoners who may not participate in the programs, they are prohibited on the basis of the crimes for which they are incarcerated, and not on the basis of excludability or deportability under the immigration laws. This leads to some significant logistical and methodological flaws in the logic of the bill.5 Here are a few examples.

Prisoners who have been convicted of peonage/slavery/human trafficking laws are generally prohibited from participating in the reform programs (see line 23, p. 14 – line 2, p. 15) unless the convictions were for violations of:

18 U.S.C. Section 1592, which has to do with unlawfully holding or destroying passports or identity documents with the intention of keeping an individual in a state of bondage. Some of the more egregious cases of bondage prosecuted by U.S. attorneys in recent years have been of wealthy individuals, often aliens themselves, who hold their foreign servants or employees hostage and in conditions of peonage by keeping their passports, among other things.6 Yet such individuals, if convicted only under this statute, would be entitled to enter such "recidivist reduction" programs.

18 U.S.C. Section 1593A, which has to do with persons who profit from peonage, slavery, or trafficking in humans. Why should acting as a middle-man slaver and trafficker who profits from moving victims into bondage not on its face be a disqualifier, particularly given the active involvement of alien cartel and transnational gang members who operate on both sides of the Mexico-U.S. Border?7

18 U.S.C. Section 1594, which involves attempts or conspiracies to engage in criminal acts of peonage, slavery, and trafficking — including for offenses that would themselves be a cause for disqualification. Does it make sense that one who attempts or conspires to violate such a law would be entitled to participate in these prisoner "reform" programs?

18 U.S.C. Section 1596, which authorizes extraterritorial jurisdiction for federal peonage, slavery, and human trafficking offenses. It defies logic that such individuals should be entitled to preferential participation in recidivist reduction and other programs.

All of these specific exclusions from the disqualifying offenses, which leave the offenders (including deportable and excludable aliens) free to participate in reduction programs, are both puzzling and troubling.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/13/booker-jayapal-immigrant-detainees-coronavirus-first-act/

Trump is a sanctuary for illegal alien prisoners.  Sad.  And he follows up during COVID by having AG Bar determine that prisons can use their discretion on releasing criminals to keep them from getting COVID.

The unfortunate aspect of being regular people is we get to be the guinea pigs for their social experiments

Too many in office on both sides believe the way to the hearts and minds of black voters is to appeal to the criminal element
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2020, 02:22:06 pm »
I totally agree.

Btw, the book is selling like hot cakes on Amazon.

I am going to buy it.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2020, 02:25:14 pm »
 :yawn2:  :yawn2: Trump-Bashing thread # 532,698 ......  :yawn2:  :yawn2:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2020, 02:31:09 pm »
The unfortunate aspect of being regular people is we get to be the guinea pigs for their social experiments

Too many in office on both sides believe the way to the hearts and minds of black voters is to appeal to the criminal element

Absolutely in the biggest way.  Trump did exactly what the left has done for them for years.  Pandered to the criminals that make their lives hell.  I don't know how Trump could call himself "law and order".   It isn't apparent to me either how he can pretend that this program has worked. 

Now the bitter truth.  After Kanye West claims Christianity and initially came out with the video of "heavenly" sounding music there has been a drastic change.  Kanye is admitting he was MAGA to get Black Prisoners released.  Now he has a Satanic video called "washed in the blood" is obvious now that the blood isn't Jesus blood.  It a Yeezy Black blood.  A BLM cultic style religion based on Kanye's vision of black blood being spilled in the streets.

Trump sold out to BLM when he had Kanye West to the White House.

https://www.complex.com/music/2020/06/kanye-west-wash-us-in-the-blood-video-new-song-travis-scott

Prison Reform was joining with the left to let criminals out of prison.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 02:33:34 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2020, 02:35:28 pm »
I am going to buy it.

I can't wait to see you quoting from it, as if it were some sort of authoritative source we can't make fun of.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2020, 02:40:47 pm »
I am going to buy it.

We know you hate Trump, probably more than Biden.  BTW, I still didn't hear what i felt was an alternative scenario to DJT.  Pence, as good of a guy that he is, is not the answer. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2020, 03:36:44 pm »
I am going to buy it.

9999what 

I think this breaking news needs its own thread.   888blackhat

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2020, 03:37:22 pm »
I can't wait to see you quoting from it, as if it were some sort of authoritative source we can't make fun of.

She's making up the quotes as I type.  :laugh:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2020, 03:48:46 pm »
Her publisher couldn’t come up with a more hyperbolic title? It’s missing words like Hitler, disembowel and nuclear war. Those guys at Simon & Schuster are slipping.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2020, 04:04:00 pm »

<snip>

I have always respected John Bolton.  They are calling him a traitor, but lots of people who have been purged from Trumps Administration are talking.  It might be horrible timing only because Trump is who they say and won't step down and let us vote for someone we can trust.

Despite the incessant negative reporting by the MSM (98%)...going on FIVE YEARS 24/7/365

1)  He turned around and has provided the nation the best economy seen in eons.

2) Despite a 'manufactured' bio-weapon named COVID-19, ruining that "best economy in eons"...we STILL never reached the disastrous economic  HIGH WATER MARK of the 'Manchurian', President Barack Obama's 8 years

3) He inflicted a terrible pain on the Chinese economy with long-awaited tariffs on the ridiculous trade imbalances..which IMO gave birth to the COVID-19 pandemic for the 2020 election.

@Chosen Daughter

Serious question.  Why don't you grow up?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2020, 04:28:23 pm »
“We Got Him Now”

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2020, 05:42:16 pm »
Big red headlines on Drudge:  Trump abused by his dad.  Niece exposes dynasty.  Sister called him a clown "I had to take Donald down".  My, my, my.  How is being abused by a parent and being called a clown by a sibling supposed to be ammunition against Trump?  Where is all the juicy stuff?