Author Topic: Trump expected to refile paperwork to end DACA this week  (Read 518 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump expected to refile paperwork to end DACA this week
« on: July 06, 2020, 07:06:43 pm »
By Brett Samuels - 07/06/20 12:46 PM EDT

President Trump is expected to refile paperwork this week to rescind the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program that offers protections for thousands of young immigrants, according to multiple people familiar with the planning.

Trump was initially expected to move to once again rescind the Obama-era program last week, but it was pushed back, according to one source. The exact timing remains in flux, but Trump is now expected to file the paperwork this week.

White House chief of staff Mark Meadows hinted in an interview with Fox News earlier Monday that the president was readying executive action on immigration issues, though he did not offer specifics.

If the Trump administration files this week, the new DACA policy will coincide with an official visit from President Andrés Manuel López Obrador of Mexico, the country of origin for a majority of DACA recipients.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/506018-trump-expected-to-refile-paperwork-to-end-daca-this-week
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 07:12:53 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: Trump expected to refile paperwork to end DACA this week
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 07:58:52 pm »
Never give up.... I like it.... drown them in paperwork if that is what it takes..

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2020, 08:06:39 pm »
Never give up.... I like it.... drown them in paperwork if that is what it takes..

S.C . claimed some of the 'wording' was wrong with initial filing by BARR. I think egos' in S.C.  I don't know why they say this is POTUS.  He is not an attorney.  His D.O.J. is doing this. Then POTUS  works with them.  I agree.  They WANT more paper work.....you got it!   Delay tactic. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2020, 08:10:49 pm »
This just rubs me the wrong way.  POTUS IS NOT AN ATTORNEY....D.O.J. IS DOING THE FILING.  I HATE MEDIA. POTUS IS NOT DOING ANYTHING LIKE RE-FILING PAPERWORK.   D.O.J.  RE-FILES.  OR TRUMP ADM. REFILES PAPERWORK.   And it is PRESIDENT TRUMP...not just TRUMP.  I HATE MEDIA.  ALL COMMIES AND HAVE POTUS ENVY. 
--------------------------------------

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2020, 08:13:51 pm »
This just rubs me the wrong way.  POTUS IS NOT AN ATTORNEY....D.O.J. IS DOING THE FILING.  I HATE MEDIA. POTUS IS NOT DOING ANYTHING LIKE RE-FILING PAPERWORK.   D.O.J.  RE-FILES.  OR TRUMP ADM. REFILES PAPERWORK.   And it is PRESIDENT TRUMP...not just TRUMP.  I HATE MEDIA.  ALL COMMIES AND HAVE POTUS ENVY. 
POTUS ENVY?  lol not the way I heard it...  :silly:
It's just all the same game, everything is Trump's fault.... focus on the prize....

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2020, 08:20:14 pm »
POTUS ENVY?  lol not the way I heard it...  :silly:
It's just all the same game, everything is Trump's fault.... focus on the prize....

I don't get it.  You mean like penis envy?  Many shows, from 30 years ago, show how most men had private citizen TRUMP envy.  That is just a fact.  They loved putting him down. Badgering him, to say HOW much something cost or was worth, then sneer later and report how he BRAGGED how much something cost. Wallace, Letterman.  Old video's.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2020, 08:31:35 pm »

Me thinks you are letting the petty stuff get to ya.   happy77  I see this as a good move by the Trump administration.  Ultimately regardless of how this goes Trump will get the heat or the credit.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 08:33:05 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2020, 08:50:54 pm »
Me thinks you are letting the petty stuff get to ya.   happy77  I see this as a good move by the Trump administration.  Ultimately regardless of how this goes Trump will get the heat or the credit.

Yes it does.  My personal issue.  I hate, loathe lies and half truths.  My Achilles heel.  Being lied about and scapegoated, takes away your soul.  It is most evil.  POTUS will never get ANY credit....only heat.  WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2020, 12:46:11 am »
That's one of the reasons I admire Mr. Trump.
Any other Republican would have thrown in the towel after the Supreme Court ruling.
But this guy keeps on fighting.