Author Topic: Ghislaine Maxwell transferred to NY prison, preps for court; longtime friend worries for her safety  (Read 584 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ghislaine Maxwell transferred to NY prison, preps for court; longtime friend worries for her safety
July 6, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

Ghislaine Maxwell, the longtime confidante and enabler of deceased serial pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, was transferred to a federal prison in New York on Monday, as one close friend worried aloud for her safety.

“Yes, she is in BOP custody at MDC Brooklyn. We decline to comment further,” a Federal Bureau of Prisons spokesperson confirmed to Fox News.

Maxwell, who has been sent to the same Manhattan facility where Epstein died, was arrested late last week on charges she aided and abetted Epstein’s criminal sexual behavior with minors. The FBI picked up the British socialite and heiress in New Hampshire.

Techno Fog
@Techno_Fog
The Ghislaine Maxwell indictment - charges include:

1) Conspiracy to entice minors to engage in illegal sex acts

2) Conspiracy to transport minors to engage in illegal sex acts

3) Transportation of a minor to engage in illegal sex acts

4) Perjury

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/06/ghislaine-maxwell-transferred-to-ny-prison-preps-for-court-longtime-friend-worries-for-her-safety-943764
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

S'posedly she has knowledge of where video incriminating many high powered people. Knowing what happened to Epstein, my money sez that many copies of those videos have been made an' set to be released if she so much as gets a hangnail. Heck if I were her, I'd have my arrest set as the release trigger.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline verga

S'posedly she has knowledge of where video incriminating many high powered people. Knowing what happened to Epstein, my money sez that many copies of those videos have been made an' set to be released if she so much as gets a hangnail. Heck if I were her, I'd have my arrest set as the release trigger.

Damn Straight.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

Ghislaine Maxwell reportedly thinks Epstein was murdered, fears the same fate
By David Meyer
July 19, 2020 | 8:29am
Ghislaine Maxwell believes her ex-lover Jeffrey Epstein was murdered behind bars and lives in fear of facing the same unfortunate end, according to a new report.

“Everyone’s view including Ghislaine’s is Epstein was murdered. She received death threats before she was arrested,” an unnamed friend told The Sun.

A federal judge denied Maxwell bail on Tuesday and ordered the 58-year-old to spend the next year awaiting trial at the Brooklyn Detention Center, where she has been held since shortly after her July 2 arrest in New Hampshire.

The friend, who the Sun described as “in regular contact with Maxwell at her secret New Hampshire hideaway,” said the death threats spurred the British socialite to hire security guards, and led her to believe she may not live to see her trial. ...
More at NY Post

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

Ghislaine Maxwell reportedly thinks Epstein was murdered, fears the same fate
By David Meyer
July 19, 2020 | 8:29amMore at NY Post
I think she needs to look into hiring her own security while she is in jail awaiting trial.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

The tradition//urban legend is that inmates treat pedophiles like crap. So being convicted and sent to the GreyBar Hotel would have been distinctly unpleasant for Epstein. If not fatal. If the tradition//urban legend is accurate, I don't know how a female pedophile and pedophile's enabler would be treated.

If she were murdered and I was on the jury - speaking parallel-universe-grade hypothetically - the prosecutor would have to prove to me that Maxwell is a human being before proving the accused did it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

(Forget who the defendant is before answering)..... Does anyone else think 12 months in prison awaiting trail is a violation of the 6th Amendment of the US Constitution?

Hell, even NYS requires felony charges be brought to trial within six months.

Offline libertybele

Someone posted in here that they thought that she may be paid to testify that Trump was at Epstein's island.  I think that could be a possibility.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline verga

Someone posted in here that they thought that she may be paid to testify that Trump was at Epstein's island.  I think that could be a possibility.
Well the last time a Republican was accused of nefarious activity a calendar proved Dr. Ford was a liar.