Author Topic: Trump coronavirus 'Death Clock' truck heads to Washington ahead of July 4th celebration  (Read 303 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump coronavirus 'Death Clock' truck heads to Washington ahead of July 4th celebration
By Tal Axelrod - 07/04/20 12:46 PM EDT

Protesters will drive the “Trump Death Clock” around Washington on Saturday ahead of July 4 celebrations in the city.

The truck displays digital statistics on three different faces of the vehicle and will feature a real-time tracker of coronavirus deaths in the country. Names of COVID-19 victims will also be read aloud over a loudspeaker.

“Trump and his administration were advised as early as January that urgent measures were needed to stop the spread of the pandemic, but he refused to take action until mid-March, resulting in an estimated 76,000 unnecessary deaths, or 60% of the overall coronavirus death total," Public Citizen, a co-sponsor of the clock, said in a press release. "Trump has also undermined his own public health experts, pushed states to reopen early and spread misleading information about the virus."

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/505861-trump-coronavirus-death-clock-truck-heads-to-washington-ahead
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Not that i would suggest a MAGA Commando Raid on such a structure, but if statues are game.......    :whistle:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.