Author Topic: SCOTUS Saturday: But Wait, There’s More – a LOT more!  (Read 471 times)

Online corbe

SCOTUS Saturday: But Wait, There’s More – a LOT more!

by Ryan Watson

Sit down and strap in, because we have had a crazy busy week from the SCOTUS, and there is a LOT more on the way for next week.

First, props to the great SCOTUS reporter Lyle Denniston (@lylden) and Laurie Sobel (@laurie_sobel) (who, while on the other side, shot me the link).

It started this week on June 29 with several decisions:

Seila Law LLC v. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau – where certain parts of the structure of the CFPB were deemed unconstitutional. Chief Justice Roberts wrote the 5-4 opinion, with a mixed bag of justices joining, concurring in the judgment, etc: “ROBERTS, C. J., delivered the opinion of the Court with respect to PartsI, II, and III, in which THOMAS, ALITO, GORSUCH, and KAVANAUGH, JJ., joined, and an opinion with respect to Part IV, in which ALITO and KAVANAUGH, JJ., joined. THOMAS, J., filed an opinion concurring in part and dissenting in part, in which GORSUCH, J., joined. KAGAN, J., filed an opinion concurring in the judgment with respect to severability and dissenting in part, in which GINSBURG, BREYER, and SOTOMAYOR, JJ., joined. “

<..snip..>

https://theresurgent.com/2020/07/04/scotus-saturday-but-wait-theres-more-a-lot-more/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: SCOTUS Saturday: But Wait, There’s More – a LOT more!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 05:51:04 pm »
BOLD PREDICTION

Roberts caves to the left if there is a close vote.  (snicker)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.