Author Topic: Trump: ‘Our Children Are Taught in School to Hate Their Own Country’  (Read 378 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sean Moran 3 Jul 2020

President Donald Trump said during his speech before Mount Rushmore on Friday night that America’s schools continue to indoctrinate America’s children, and children are taught to “hate their own country.”

Trump said during his speech on Friday that the left has become increasingly radical and influential within the many facets of American society.

Trump said that he will “expose” the left’s dangerous radicalism and “cultural revolution.”

“In our schools, our newsrooms, even our corporate boardrooms, there is a new far-left fascism that demands absolute allegiance,” Trump said.

The president then contended that much of the rioting and disorder that has arisen in the past many weeks came from the left’s infiltration into the country’s schooling system. He said that the schools and media continue to distort the truth about American history and make children hate their country.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/03/trump-says-americas-schools-pushing-leftist-cultural-revolution/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
He is absolutely right about that.  Right now our Republican party is the Republican arm of the Public Education revision history.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online roamer_1

He is absolutely right about that.  Right now our Republican party is the Republican arm of the Public Education revision history.

Yep... And what will happen from it?

Bupkis.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Yep... And what will happen from it?

Bupkis.

One thing to bring light to it.  Another to actually do something.  I know that Trump has been against Common Core.  That is good.  Supporting Charter schools.  Good.  But he has also called for reducing funding for Public Education.  That just puts the burden onto the State taxpayer.  Our schools are the biggest chunk of our property tax.  And since the government cannot stop the illegal immigration they are filled with students that get free lunch.  Need English as second language.  Cost more to educate overall.

And it isn't even all illegal immigration.  It is green card holders and their families.  H1B, H2B.  immigrants who come here legally from all over the world.  Must learn English.  Much of them that do get help from the government.

Not all parents can afford private school unless Trump is planning on completely funding it.  So our kids will suffer for reducing funds.  In the inner city schools reducing funding can be catastrophic.  They already have lack of funds, poor educators and poor record for education.

What Devos should be doing is looking at the school books and rejecting school materials that are revisionist history, which teach hate of the United States.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 10:31:07 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
Trump: ‘Our Children Are Taught in School to Hate Their Own Country’

That's all well and good for you to say that, sir. I applaud you for saying so. But...

Now, take the next step.
Tell Americans to take their kids OUT OF "public" schools, and educate them privately, parochially, or... at home.