Author Topic: Pelosi Blames GOP for Russian Annexation of Crimea During Obama Admin  (Read 462 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Elizabeth Matamoros - July 1, 2020 8:56 PM

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) on Wednesday blamed Russia’s annexation of Crimea on Republicans, though the invasion took place on President Barack Obama's watch.

Pelosi slammed President Donald Trump and Republicans for their alleged inability to face Russian aggression—and tied them to President Barack Obama’s appeasement of Moscow.

"You just described, not only for the president, but the Republicans in Congress, dereliction of duty," Pelosi told MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace. "Undermining our own elections, undermining our commitment to NATO, giving away the store, the base, in Syria. The list goes on and on. Ignoring the annexation of Crimea, the invasion of eastern Ukraine. The list goes on and on."

In 2014, the Obama administration took heat from Republicans for its failure to provide defense assistance to Ukraine when Russian president Vladimir Putin led a campaign to annex the Crimean peninsula. The Trump administration changed course on this policy, selling arms to Ukraine for its defense against Russia.

more
https://freebeacon.com/politics/pelosi-blames-gop-for-russian-annexation-of-crimea-during-obama-admin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

The nastiest bimbo to have ever been deposited, in a nice curly pile, on Capitol Hill

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Pelosi has to go.  And it is high time the Republicans get off their dead *sses and use this blithering nonsense to campaign against all Democommies.  She is the worst kind of political whore that exists.  She is right up there with the bimbos that praised Jonestown as a utopia.

These people are dangerous to the survival of this nation.  Either people begin using their brains or we go the route of Venezuela.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
jafo wrote:
"Pelosi has to go."

There's only one way she's a-goin'...

Offline dancer

jafo wrote:
"Pelosi has to go."

There's only one way she's a-goin'...
Works for me. The sooner, the better.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Is it me?

Yeah, it must be.

Russian annexation should be blamed on...The Russians.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

Is she exhibiting dementia? Or lying in the hope Americans won't remember the annexation of Crimea happened on Obama's watch?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Pelosi is a chronic liar, and it appears she is resorting to lying more often.  And why not, they have nothing in their quiver to offer America.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sadly her Jedi Mind Tricks work wonders with the sheeple. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Is she exhibiting dementia? Or lying in the hope Americans won't remember the annexation of Crimea happened on Obama's watch?
Why does it have to be an either or? She shouldn't be talking about Russia considering how much vodka passes her lips.