Author Topic: Pollak: Jill Biden Claims Husband Is a ‘Moderate’; Joe Biden Disagrees  (Read 208 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joel B. Pollak 2 Jul 2020

Jill Biden, the wife of former Vice President Joe Biden, told The View this week that her husband is a “moderate.” Oddly, that is a label that the former Vice President has rejected in the past. And today, Joe Biden is a “revolutionary.”

Last April, shortly before he entered the race, reporters suggested that Biden was a “moderate” and not a “progressive.” He fired back: “For my whole career, I wish had been labeled in Delaware for the seven times I ran as a moderate. I was never labeled as a moderate.”

Moreover, Biden is not moving back to the center, as candidates typically do after securing their party’s nomination. Instead, he is moving left.

The New York Times noted recently: “Mr. Biden is striking fewer of the moderate notes that won him the nomination, instead courting progressives with a new openness to systemic disruption.” The Washington Post noted the same, quoting Biden: “We need some revolutionary institutional changes.”

Biden has started talking like Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), who promised a “political revolution” and told supporters on the campaign trail last summer: “We need to transform the economics of this country and the politics of the country.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/02/pollak-jill-biden-claims-husband-is-a-moderate-joe-biden-disagrees/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Lunchbox Joe and his sister never agreed on anything.

Offline Applewood

Biden has always been portrayed as a centrist or moderate.  But whether he is or not -- if he is elected and the Democrats control both houses of congress, he will be forced to sign off on all the BS legislation the Dems push through. 

And honestly, if Trump is elected and the Dems control both houses, I expect he will sign off on that BS legislation too.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 02:38:58 pm by Applewood »