Author Topic: Activists prepare to storm DC in Independence Day weekend protests  (Read 412 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Activists prepare to storm DC in Independence Day weekend protests
by Nicholas Rowan, Staff Writer
 | July 03, 2020 12:00 AM

Protesters plan to storm Washington, D.C., over Independence Day weekend with protests and demonstrations.

Activists in the most high profile of these events plan to protest the Emancipation Memorial in Lincoln Park. The memorial, which leaders of the local collective the Freedom Neighborhood claimed they would topple last week, has become a subject of national interest, with many people making a case both for and against the statue.

Glenn Foster, the leader of the Freedom Neighborhood, has promoted multiple protests against the memorial set for the days surrounding the July 4 weekend. In some of his material, he celebrated the fact that on Tuesday the Boston Arts Commission voted to remove an identical copy of the statue, which depicts President Abraham Lincoln freeing the slave Archer Alexander, from public display.

“The job is almost finished! Let’s get it D.C.!” Foster wrote in reference to his efforts to remove the memorial.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/activists-prepare-to-storm-dc-in-independence-day-weekend-protests
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Re: Activists prepare to storm DC in Independence Day weekend protests
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 05:26:02 pm »
An' where are the Dis-Loyal Opposition cry babies who whined about President Trump's Tulsa rally causing a spike in Kung Flu?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 06:04:05 pm »
An' where are the Dis-Loyal Opposition cry babies who whined about President Trump's Tulsa rally causing a spike in Kung Flu?

:pop41:

And you can count on disruption tonight at his Mt. Rushmore 4th of July celebration.  Trump has done nothing to curb the anarchy and the assault on our country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 06:12:34 pm »
And you can count on disruption tonight at his Mt. Rushmore 4th of July celebration.  Trump has done nothing to curb the anarchy and the assault on our country.

There will be protests tonight, and it's Trump's fault. Right.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 06:16:49 pm »

You are correct.  STATES RIGHTS.   That is all the governors jobs to stop that in their state.  POTUS is not a dictator , as most of you want him to be like, when you DON'T want him to act like a dictator.  3 EQUAL POWERS IN OUR REPUBLIC.
 3 EQUAL POWERS....executive is just one power.  YOU WIN. POTUS has had his 'power' taken away April 2020.  You win.
VOTE FOR COMMUNISM. 

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 06:19:52 pm »
And you can count on disruption tonight at his Mt. Rushmore 4th of July celebration.

I doubt that... That's a long long way to ship protesters.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2020, 06:26:24 pm »
I love these men.  Totally in REALITY.   It is always about behaviors, not anything else.  Is this video allowed? 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1