Author Topic: Herman Cain Tests Positive for Coronavirus  (Read 458 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Herman Cain Tests Positive for Coronavirus
« on: July 02, 2020, 11:59:39 pm »
Kyle Morris2 Jul 2020867
1:46

The staff for radio personality and 2012 Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain announced Tuesday that he is in the hospital, having tested positive for the deadly coronavirus that has plagued the world.

The announcement was made from Cain’s Twitter account, saying the 74-year-old businessman was informed of the news last night and admitted to an Atlanta hospital on Wednesday. According to Cain’s staff, they are unsure of how he contracted the virus, but he is “resting comfortably” in the hospital and is “awake and alert”:

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Herman Cain Tests Positive for Coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 05:16:03 am »
Well,prayers up for Herman Cain. :0001:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 05:28:15 am »
The Best to Mr. Cain for a speedy recovery, and a reminder to those who have written this thing off as a 100% political scam.......   It isn't!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 06:43:41 am »
Prayers for Mr. Cain....
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 11:25:54 am »
It's not known how or where Mr. Cain contracted the virus, but another article I read mentioned that he was at the Tulsa rally, no mask, no social distancing,

Whatever.  I always liked Mr. Cain, thought he got a raw deal from his own party when he ran for president and he will be in my prayers. 

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 12:19:27 pm »
The Best to Mr. Cain for a speedy recovery, and a reminder to those who have written this thing off as a 100% political scam.......   It isn't!!
@catfish1957

catfish, one of our close friends complained about my giving his wife three types of medical masks, the real N95s (4 of them), surgical masks with eye shield (6 of them), and full face guards (4 of them).  He was one of those who thought this virus was no big deal.  He kept trying to get me to go to church and I would not.  His attitude changed two weeks ago.  He stopped trying to get me to go to church (I watch it on the church's facebook page.)

About two weeks ago, his son, who has 7 children and another on the way (Catholic), was at a desk all day with a woman, dealing with income tax stuff to be filed in July.   The next evening, the woman called the son and said she has the virus.  She had been with a woman a few days before working with the son, and that woman got sick with the virus and she got it from another woman friend.

Suddenly, my good friend who thought the virus is no big deal, now was all over this virus, how terrible it is.  And, he thanked me for giving them the masks.  We waited for days to see if the son had it, and thank God, at the moment he does not have it.

I don't understand why anyone would say the Democrats did this or the Republicans did this - the people in the hospital and those who have died HAD this virus. Herman Cain is in his 70s, overweight, so he is vulnerable to having a bad case of the virus, and has a risk of dying.

The total number dead in this country, as of today, which is yesterday's total number, is 128,748 DEAD PEOPLE.  The virus killed them.  The virus is neither a Democrat virus or a Republican virus and it is killing people.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2020, 01:17:39 pm »
@Victoria33

Herman Cain is in his 70s, overweight, so he is vulnerable to having a bad case of the virus, and has a risk of dying.

Mr. Cain is also a cancer survivor, and anyone who has or has had cancer is at high risk.

However, the word this morning is that Mr. Cain does not require a respirator or ventilator, so maybe that is encouraging.

:0001:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2020, 01:30:44 pm »
I always liked Mr Cain. Prayers up for him and his family
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️