Author Topic: Parscale claims Trump beating Biden where it counts  (Read 439 times)

Online libertybele

Parscale claims Trump beating Biden where it counts
« on: July 02, 2020, 07:14:49 pm »
Parscale claims Trump beating Biden where it counts

Pushing back against public opinion polls that indicate President Trump’s trailing Democratic challenger Joe Biden, Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale argues that the president “is dominating” the former vice president “when it comes to the most important factor, enthusiasm.”

“The unprecedented enthusiasm behind the president’s reelection efforts stands in stark contrast to the flat, almost nonexistent enthusiasm for Biden,” Parscale said Thursday in an opinion piece in The Washington Post.The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee tops Trump by 9.4 percentage points in an average of the latest national polls compiled by Real Clear Politics. And, more importantly, Biden enjoys outright leads or edges the president in the key battleground states where the race for the White House will likely be won.

Parscale touted that the “president’s reelection war chest, including a record-setting $131 million raised in June from thousands of donors at all levels, reflects the continued support, enthusiasm and confidence so many Americans have in President Trump and his agenda.”

But Biden’s campaign topped Trump’s team in the dash for campaign cash by $10 million in June, the second straight month that Biden and the Democratic National Committee combined outraised the president and the Republican National Committee.

Parscale also spotlighted the campaign’s voter turnout machine, noting that “the president’s reelection effort has built the largest field program and data operation in Republican Party history, including 1.3 million volunteers trained and activated. The campaign has already made north of 45 million voter contacts, and efforts are growing stronger by the day.”.............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/parscale-claims-trump-beating-biden-where-it-counts
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Parscale claims Trump beating Biden where it counts
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 07:30:28 pm »
Enthusiasm does count for a lot,  but four years on the President still only appeals to his base.  That won't be enough to win.   Keep in mind that he won in 2016 only because voters not part of his base took a chance with him because they dispised Hillary.   Biden does not inspire that sort of fear and loathing.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 07:40:18 pm »
Enthusiasm does count for a lot,  but four years on the President still only appeals to his base.  That won't be enough to win.   Keep in mind that he won in 2016 only because voters not part of his base took a chance with him because they dispised Hillary.   Biden does not inspire that sort of fear and loathing.

Biden inspires NOTHING. Just as bad as fear and loathing when the objective is turnout.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 07:41:50 pm »

???? Definitely a matter of opinion.  I fear Biden and the leftists as they are out to destroy this Republic...I'm not so sure how much fear is needed.

Enthusiasm brings out voters while lack of enthusiasm keeps them at home.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 07:48:38 pm »
???? Definitely a matter of opinion.  I fear Biden and the leftists as they are out to destroy this Republic...I'm not so sure how much fear is needed.

Agree. Why some people want to destroy our REPUBLIC...is beyond my understanding.  The best place in the world to live.  Everyone wants to get into our country. Why?  Some die, trying to get in illegally.  So, let's, destroy it.  Makes zero sense.
However, the HART/CELLER act of 1965, put in by democrats, started the death of our REPUBLIC. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 08:08:52 pm »

I agree that,  if the Dems take the White House and the Senate,  it is all over for our Republic as we know it.   Voters must be educated on the need to split their ticket if they are weary of the Trump Show.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2020, 08:15:28 pm »
I agree that,  if the Dems take the White House and the Senate,  it is all over for our Republic as we know it.   Voters must be educated on the need to split their ticket if they are weary of the Trump Show.

?????  IF Trump loses the WH it's all over.  If we lose the WH and Senate it's all over.  Splitting the ticket is futile.  Just my opinion.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2020, 08:26:06 pm »

Biden doesn't have to motivate anybody; this election has nothing to do with his unremarkable self. The Dems could put any one of us at the top of the ticket and still win. The electric motivation to remove Donald Trump from office is enough to resurrect their base the Obama Coalition.  That's why none of Parscale's strategies (China, Hunter, Dementia, etc) are having an effect.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 08:56:12 pm by FeelNoPain »
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2020, 02:37:26 am »
?????  IF Trump loses the WH it's all over.  If we lose the WH and Senate it's all over.  Splitting the ticket is futile.  Just my opinion.

If we can keep the Senate we'll be alright.  Obama couldn't get Dem legislation passed;  he had to govern by executive order.    And if we keep the Senate we can thwart most of the worst judicial picks.

We can play effective defense for a few years,  then pounce when the economy inevitably tanks.   

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2020, 02:42:27 am »
If we can keep the Senate we'll be alright.  Obama couldn't get Dem legislation passed;  he had to govern by executive order.    And if we keep the Senate we can thwart most of the worst judicial picks.

We can play effective defense for a few years,  then pounce when the economy inevitably tanks.   

The GOP has a majority in the Senate now and we are NOT alright.  Not by a long shot. The GOP had a majority in both the House and the Senate plus a GOP president and we were NOT alright.

I don't hold much hope, but hold no hope if Trump loses.  None. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2020, 03:02:18 am »
Americans like divided government,  I think.   It keeps at bay the worst consequences of rationalism.

I think those us who can need to preach the wisdom of ticket splitting to those who will not vote for Trump but know the Dems are cynically embracing chaos and division.

Make no mistake - the Dems are putting up Biden as a Trojan horse.   He is sleepy Joe, not the hated Hillary.  The vice presidential pick will tell us a lot about the true nature of their agenda.  She'll be President by 2022.

We need to keep the Senate.  We need to begin educating people.