Author Topic: ‘Beat it, little f***er.’ Officers laugh after shooting rubber bullets at protesters.  (Read 408 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 â€˜Beat it, little f***er.’ Officers laugh after shooting rubber bullets at protesters.

By Nicholas Nehamas and

Sarah Blaskey
July 01, 2020 06:20 PM , Updated 2 hours 13 minutes ago

Warning: This article contains profane language.

Fort Lauderdale police officers laughed and celebrated after shooting protesters with rubber bullets at a May 31 George Floyd rally in Fort Lauderdale, newly released body camera footage shows.

“Beat it, little f***er,” Detective Zachary Baro, leader of a Fort Lauderdale SWAT team unit, can be heard saying after officers shot “less lethal” projectiles at a protester. The protester was walking away after tossing a tear gas canister back at the line of police.

A few minutes later, another officer, Jamie Chatman, came up to Baro behind the police line and asked if his body camera was off. Baro replied — incorrectly — that his camera was in “stand-by” mode and not recording. The two officers then began laughing and joking about the people they had shot with rubber bullets.

“Did you see me f**k up those motherf****rs?” one of the officers said.

“I got the one f***er,” the other replied amid laughter

more w/video
 https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article243932047.html#storylink=cpy

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
:shrug:

I'm not upset over this.

Me either.  Maybe the guy was auditoning for the next Super Troopers movie, or Reno 9-1-1. 

If the perp was nice, he should have  offered  the officer a litre of Cola.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

Police are human and if they express emotions, that‘s okay. I don’t want RoboCops patrolling the streets

But, as long as their performance is by the book, I can forgive their expressions of human emotion. In fact, it’s probably a good sign and normal as they grapple with ideologically driven, insane and violent, Democratic Marxists—but I repeat myself—acting out and tearing down civilization. Who needs this crap?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 05:50:20 pm by aligncare »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Police are human and if they express emotions, that‘s okay. I don’t want RoboCops patrolling the streets

But, as long as their performance is by the book, I can forgive their expressions of human emotion. In fact, it’s probably a good sign and normal as they grapple with ideologically driven insane and violent Democratic Marxists, but I repeat myself, acting out, tearing down civilization. Who needs this crap?

Consider the language we hear on film from the average Antifa Boy Scouts??....    This stuff was strictly PG-13. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

I-don't-care.

I woulda been saying the same kinds of things.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Certainly unprofessional by the officers, but large parts of Miami are like a 3rd world country with lots of ILLEGALS and there's a reason an area is dubbed "Little Havana".  I'm not so sure that I can find fault with the officers.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

Certainly unprofessional by the officers, but large parts of Miami are like a 3rd world country with lots of ILLEGALS and there's a reason an area is dubbed "Little Havana".  I'm not so sure that I can find fault with the officers.

Nah. Not unprofessional. A private conversation, not a public one.

Offline libertybele

Nah. Not unprofessional. A private conversation, not a public one.

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

We're agreed, then. The little f***ers deserved it.  :beer:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org